Siege of Orgrimmar - Siegecrafter Blackfuse - Conveyor Belt

Scorp

• Developers

Этот репорт о другом баге.

А, я не так понял, бур должен заканчиваться перед конвейером, а он проходит дальше за текстуры и убивает тех, кто стоит на нем и взрыв мин тоже самое

Когда я тестирую у себя, меня ни один дамажащий спелл из списка не цепляет на конвеере.

Для всех указанных спеллов, наносящих урон, указана аура "на конвеере" для исключения целей. Она накладывается на игрока в тот же момент как и эффект толкания игрока к краю конвеера. Хочу выяснить, работает ли эффект толкания.

"Detonate!": do you mean damage or targetting by mines?

The damage part is still hitting players on the conveyor belt if someone explodes one of the mines on the battlefield. I could not see any mine targetting players on the conveyor belt but either way they will die before they reach that player anyway, the distance is very far.

Cogman' date=' when players are on conveyor, are they being pushed to the end of conveyor?[/quote']

Yes the movement of conveyor belt is almost fine the speed is a bit to much I think but other than that players move from one end of the conveyor belt > the other end no problem, the purification beams work blizzlike it's just damage from the battlefield is hitting players on the conveyor belt which it should not.

I will make a video to show you give me 10-15minutes

And are you sure the weapons are OVERCHARGED when you test them right?

Edited by Cogman

• Developers
  • Developers