Zeox, question regarding arena season

Jonte

http://i.imgur.com/8M5JbtO.png If 85th doesn't have more than 2000 rating in 3v3, will you extend season or end it? Because I think you should give players a chance to climb there. ^^

Calm down, u played in a season where no one else tryharded 3s. So did others such as (kailly rdruid on r6 lel)

If you think these are deserved titles you must be stupid.

Anyways, best solution imo is to lower the cutoff drastic.

3 or 6 R1's max.

Zeox is saying' date=' "No titles for them" Is like, Who didnt achieved 2000 in 3v3 or 2500 in 2v2 wont recieve titles, even if low number of players, who achieved, will recieve, thats what ive understood.[/quote']

cool then 2k min 3s 2.5 min 2s :D

• Administrators
why we dont got tittles ? rooooooooofl

what's the point to even play?

waited 1 year for some crummy website and got no titles, and now another season without any titles

kekked / 10

"seems" we will see in the end of season, I'm not sure, maybe in the august everyone will que 3s and it will be fine, I don't know.

The best thing you can do us to lower the requirement from 2k to 1.8. At that time people will push because rewards will be more accessable. And realisticly challenger shouldnt be above 1.5 but its a pserver so whatever. As u said people might start queuing in last month to secure a title atleast but Id still make sure to get people to que somehow just to be safe in any way u know how and can.

"seems" we will see in the end of season, I'm not sure, maybe in the august everyone will que 3s and it will be fine, I don't know.

What if this is the most players you will get queing 3s? There are a lot of people queing 3s (compared to before) but they need more time to climb cause most aren't too good so they get slow rating due to queing into better teams, and those teams just climb slowly because they farm low mmr teams...

Zeox is saying, "No titles for them" Is like, Who didnt achieved 2000 in 3v3 or 2500 in 2v2 wont recieve titles, even if low number of players, who achieved, will recieve, thats what ive understood.

If that's the case then what I just wrote doesn't matter.