Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat). Felxprod

Realm, where you saw the violation. Fun

Description of the violation (write please in English very clearly and understandably). Random ranting, no comment.

Proof: screenshots or video (depending on the requirements).

8cd3e32f01ee1e277151a74ecab57cc9.jpg

Edited by Autschbatsch
Ok' date=' so there are no logs. Thanks.[/quote']

By saying check logs i wasn't referring to you, but to a staff member, like jeggermeister, i am aware a simple worthless human being like you cannot check server logs.

ONCE MORE, i ASK JEGGERMEISTER to check logs, NOT you.

YO WTF IVE ALREADY GOT FKIN MUTED FOR TWO HOURS

jeggermeister:

Declined, player has been punished already.

please check logs before muting me ONCE MORE over the same thing.

If you think carrying a girl is pathetic, think about how pathetic these guys are who getting triggered by that.

2k Trashbag

Well, ain't my bad you don't know how to make proper phrases. All of you are toxic, my bad for interacting with you.

jeggermeister:

i made it clear enough, it isn't my problem if your german brain cannot understand what i am telling, you're twisting up my words and tring to get them in your own advantage .. anyways trust i aint getting muted 2nd time for the same violation. if i do im making an appeal

Shut the fuck up you gay ass kid aren't you ban?Fuck avoiding ban let me report you like your girlfriend Repitch does every time.

um...What? English please lol

2nd of all ye i got a 1month ban and? Would be the end of the world for you ye, not for me, gurubashi trashcan.

• Game Masters
YO WTF IVE ALREADY GOT FKIN MUTED FOR TWO HOURS

jeggermeister:

In case you got muted yesterday certainly wasn't me who took action because I was driving 6 hours to get back home (wasn't online when it happened).

Anyway, I will ask all moderators & GM's at xfun and if someone punished you yesterday I won't mute you.

Thread is closed till I decide.

Edited by Jegerm
  • Game Masters

No one from the xfun staff muted Felxprod yesterday. Also, I think that the screenshot is fake and surely cutted because it's impossible to mute someone without a reason since we're punishing players with addons.

Muted