Insults towards parents

Name: Snutzyglad

Realm: Fun

Date: 20/7/2017

He spoke ill about my mother and another guy's mother

Proof:

He spoke about my mother in a manner that offended me deeply, plz ban him.

the quality of the video will improve in a short while.

Edited by LovePandaWoW

first of all I didn't insult him, I insulted the Resto Shaman who was spamming around "snutzyglad low blizzcon winner" and this 1.6k mmr player showed up telling me he's got 2.3k on his full grievous warlock and threatened me he will get me banned.

I am new to this server and I didn't know the rules, so please don't ban me for insulting another guy and the thing is I didn't insult he's mother, I told him to go to his mother.

I have to gear up to play high rated games, I farmed bg's for full grievous..please don't ban me for this 1.4k mmr shadow priest whom I didn't insult.

I appreciate if you will mute me, I will not argue with players anymore. And I didn't spoke about his mother, he doesn't have any proof in that video. He's the shadow priest not the shaman and I didn't insult the shaman's mother.

- - - Updated - - -

As You can see in His video he was threatening me before I told the Rsham to go "drink... " I don't deserve ban for this, he and his friend, they were provoking me.

first of all I didn't insult him, I insulted the Resto Shaman who was spamming around "snutzyglad low blizzcon winner" and this 1.6k mmr player showed up telling me he's got 2.3k on his full grievous warlock and threatened me he will get me banned.

I am new to this server and I didn't know the rules, so please don't ban me for insulting another guy and the thing is I didn't insult he's mother, I told him to go to his mother.

I have to gear up to play high rated games, I farmed bg's for full grievous..please don't ban me for this 1.4k mmr shadow priest whom I didn't insult.

I appreciate if you will mute me, I will not argue with players anymore. And I didn't spoke about his mother, he doesn't have any proof in that video. He's the shadow priest not the shaman and I didn't insult the shaman's mother.

- - - Updated - - -

As You can see in His video he was threatening me before I told the Rsham to go "drink... " I don't deserve ban for this, he and his friend, they were provoking me.

First things first, nobody threatened you don't lie.

Secondly not knowing the rules does not mean you get to avoid the punishment for breaking them.

Thirdly don't make things up, the video makes everything clear.

Lastly if you know you broke the rules then you know you should be punished for it.

• Game Masters
they were provoking me.

If so instead of replying back just report them at forums and we would punish violators.

I am new to this server and I didn't know the rules

That's not an excuse. By your registration you click at "I have read & agree with pandawow rules" so I don't understand how it's possible to not being aware of server rules.

Banned