warrior

Gtfireglow

warrior damage blizzlike? and will  

32 members have voted

1. 1. warrior damage blizzlike? and will

hello. im new to pandawow and i like it a lot, but i have some questions. not sure if this is the right place to post this. please move it if im wrong

why are warriors doing this damage? i remember when i played retail, they were strong and did damage, but this damage does not feel blizzlike. i hope someone can answer me why i always see warrior in arena.

i mostly do bgs or 2s, but i only fight mw monk warrior or resto shaman warrior. i want to get into 3v3, but if i only see warrior, i dont really want to play here. i remember when i saw blizzcon and streamers during mop retail, you saw many comps without warrior, but when i play on here, its always warrior/x.

i have only around 40-60 ms which is good, but i have a weird delay on my spells, no idea what it is. where is the host located? i sometimes spam click my abilities, but i always get error message "spell is not ready yet".

why is this happening? i got a 550 priest from a friend, but i feel like i die in 2 seconds vs warriors. i know warrior counters priest, but not like this, i think at least...

otherwise i love the server. many nice things and features. but if i see warriors not changing or fixed, i really dont want to play here.

i really hope something will change very fast. i would love to bring my friends on this server and play 2v2 and 3v3.

• Like 3

hello. im new to pandawow and i like it a lot, but i have some questions. not sure if this is the right place to post this. please move it if im wrong

why are warriors doing this damage? i remember when i played retail, they were strong and did damage, but this damage does not feel blizzlike. i hope someone can answer me why i always see warrior in arena.

i mostly do bgs or 2s, but i only fight mw monk warrior or resto shaman warrior. i want to get into 3v3, but if i only see warrior, i dont really want to play here. i remember when i saw blizzcon and streamers during mop retail, you saw many comps without warrior, but when i play on here, its always warrior/x.

i have only around 40-60 ms which is good, but i have a weird delay on my spells, no idea what it is. where is the host located? i sometimes spam click my abilities, but i always get error message "spell is not ready yet".

why is this happening? i got a 550 priest from a friend, but i feel like i die in 2 seconds vs warriors. i know warrior counters priest, but not like this, i think at least...

otherwise i love the server. many nice things and features. but if i see warriors not changing or fixed, i really dont want to play here.

i really hope something will change very fast. i would love to bring my friends on this server and play 2v2 and 3v3.

http://i.imgur.com/kAnooEV.png

5/08/2017 (today)

hi noneed xd

ezz. u make a new acc, you post, you go to your normal acc, and you answer and like your own comment xd

stop this bullshit rofl... dude pls. u gonna get this thread prob deleted.

just wait for zeox and he will talk to us about it.

will be "need proof" anyway, but lets hope for the best

Nice english. But yeah, sorry you're wrong...as always...because you've an iq of 40

u mean +4000

- - - Добавлено - - -

stop this bullshit rofl... dude pls. u gonna get this thread prob deleted.

just wait for zeox and he will talk to us about it.

will be "need proof" anyway, but lets hope for the best

i don't complain about the post, as i remember playing here, war was dumb so any fix/nerf is welcome

ezz. u make a new acc, you post, you go to your normal acc, and you answer and like your own comment xd

Is this how the community is too? I played on Freakz, much more friendly. I left a dead server. I'm trying to ask for help about damage problem from warrior. all im asking is one thing: is this damage blizzlike? Noneedholy was the only one answering me. Repitchx is talking about damage nerf previously, why did the damage get bugged? Isn't it easy to fix damage bugs? I don't know what to do anymore. Can gms or moderators explain? I don't use the forum much, but I'll try to read this topic more often.

Regarding the delay with spells, I have noticed that around a month ago.

It's spell-queue getting bugged again, works for days fine and then bugs-out, it's not stable 100% (it could be something else.)

About warriors, yeah I do agree about their damage, but it seems like no one has a true answer of what is causing it to do that much damage, even Zeox said: "if we don't know the reason and we can't prove it, we can't fix it."

1b66e60c2ff3d17375b2546f192876d9.png

3cee806143acbb4f8b45c3f24af3e0f9.png

http://www.webemoji.net/assets/img/emoji/1f602.png

So what? I'm playing Warrior since 2014 back on PTR. It's still broken/op but i play it because i enjoy the playstyle. I even played when Warrior was nerfed but what does a 2.1 warmane hero know?

Sit down kid, get a point and stop posting nonsense. I'm almost playing every class/spec but unlike you i realise when my class is broken/op.

Edited by Noneedholy

Raw dmg numbers might seems ok, but the overall DMG of warrior always seemed broken.

+Noneed is playing warrior in the duty of reducing tards having r1 titles I think, so I'm glad he plays warrior. :)

Hopefully Zeox will not give 25 r1 titles this season - for a 3month season! Imo it's just a joke, even tho I understand that there has to be a reward after 1year of off-season.

Edited by Autschbatsch

how can someone ddos and wintrade on a private server :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

wrong, try again.

:beee:

how can someone create a fake account on forum to trashtalk?

you must be ron wilson (get farmed in everyclass then babyrage) or milorad (1.9 exp pandawow warrior)