3v3 tournament hosted by your lord and savior bach.

Kingbachx

where is the 3v3 soloq?

btw i still think that the main problem in here is latency, which affecs eu players the less

(i always said that beast is crazy in here, looks like finally someone tried it, hope jungle would be like that too)

Edited by faina
  • Like 1

where is the 3v3 soloq?

btw i still think that the main problem in here is latency, which affecs eu players the less

(i always said that beast is crazy in here, looks like finally someone tried it, hope jungle would be like that too)

Heisenberg is working on it he said.

Honestly almost all the gamebreaking bugs are fixed ( thanks to deadmaus,heisenberg and lord zeox) i agree with noneed about all the melees being broken as hell, so when we figure out whats wrong with melees we shpuld be gucici, and soloque

3s is not a bad idea, actually i love it, if u could cap honor points ( skirmishes from wod) that would be even better

Honestly almost all the gamebreaking bugs are fixed ( thanks to deadmaus,heisenberg and lord zeox) i agree with noneed about all the melees being broken as hell, so when we figure out whats wrong with melees we shpuld be gucici, and soloque

3s is not a bad idea, actually i love it, if u could cap honor points ( skirmishes from wod) that would be even better

and who is gonna que 3v3?people here are too bad for 3v3 and they cant even find partners.nobody is interested in 3s except the good players.i mean ofc akyuama djburitto noneed baz dionigay etc will que,but thats not enough,max 4-5 3v3 arenas will be active,thats nothing compared to the 2s heroes who que 2s 24/7,i wish ppl here were 3s heroes,not 2s heroes.the population here is drasticaly decreased,and you still have hope for 3v3 queues.even 2s is dead,and you are talking about 3s

Edited by денискашвд