Not receiving the verification code for password change PLEASE HELP

i did the password recovery and when i click on the link it said a new pawword would be sent to me and i never got the email i checked spam everything and i retryed doing the proccess again and it wont even send me a new pw reset link can u please help me reset my pw?

- - - Updated - - -

my email is josh1237123@gmail.com if u could manually send the verifaction code that could be nice i havent logged on since 2014

• Game Masters
Yes sit thats me

- - - Updated - - -

indont remeber my isername but i have acrss to the email still

Weird because all characters I mentioned above Wussey, Vex and Vaeh are on different accounts and regarding the email you wrote above when I am typing it to search what characters are on it it says that "No players found". Maybe you're not the real owner of this account?

well in all honesty i thought that was the email with my chars and i am the owner of the account thats 100% because like i said i havent logged since 2014

- - - Updated - - -

is there anything i can do to get this account back?

- - - Updated - - -

and wym thos toons are on different accounts? did my account get deleted then?

• Game Masters
well in all honesty i thought that was the email with my chars and i am the owner of the account thats 100% because like i said i havent logged since 2014

- - - Updated - - -

is there anything i can do to get this account back?

- - - Updated - - -

and wym thos toons are on different accounts? did my account get deleted then?

If you hadn't log-in with your account since 2014 then your characters got deleted for inactivity and most likely someone took your character's names that's why I see those names on different accounts now.

I am afraid that we can't help you with this issue since characters are deleted.

Closed