Pqr users

Kingbachx

Kenta (russian warrior who kicks lava bursts from rshaman)

Meehx ( who also does the same thing as the previous warrior)-BANNED

Сентябръский (for some reason he always pops reflect whenever i bloodhorror)

Raygen (auto hamstring autoreflect)

Wariortankn (autoreflect, the most stupid pqr i've ever seen, wall on 50% last stand after wall and shit, DBTS when i swapped him with garg, in short, a botter)- BANNED

Iamapillar (he might be a creature that has evolved beyond human and can kick mass dispel which is 0.4 cast time, but it doubt it)

Arlloberserk (even starter gears use pqr now)-BANNED

Niggrclass (autohamstring)

Евгенслесарь (autoreflect, autorotation)

Sambucca (autoshear)

I will update this thread everytime i see a new botter

and if someone doubts about whether these niggers have pqr or no, hear me out, i've been playing this server for 3-4 years now and i faced more botters than u jerked off in your life, dont fucking question me.

and this is a request, can someone tell me which program should i use to shoot videos and report these players (program that will not kill my fps) Thank you.

Edited by Kingbachx
  • Like 2

@Meehx ( who also does the same thing as the previous warrior)@

Thx for reporting this shit war, face him in 2v2 he retarded pqr abuser

K so just link the forum post to me to update u guys who's banned and who's not

First subhuman: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=226731

Second subhuman: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=226897

If you notice any suspicious warriors let me know, I'll make sure to get those pathetic losers banned.

• Game Masters

and this is a request, can someone tell me which program should i use to shoot videos and report these players (program that will not kill my fps) Thank you.

Try bandicam.

Also, I want to state that some players in the list are already banned for other violations or they already got banned for using pqr and ban expired.

Money

Well, the truth is that if pandawow had "pqr anti cheat system" implemented in live servers the administration would have so much profit from the unbans and of course you the players would face less pqr users so as you understand both administration and community wants this system implemented as soon as possible but seems impossible to script it or at least very hard.

Well' date=' the truth is that if pandawow had "pqr anti cheat system" implemented in live servers the administration would have so much profit from the unbans and of course you the players would face less pqr users so as you understand both administration and community wants this system implemented as soon as possible but seems impossible to script it or at least very hard.[/quote']

Well yea I don't doubt that, it's just weird how pandawow "seems" to be the only "notorious" server for having cheaters. Either they have better protection, or they just almost permabann in all cases.