Banned randomly

Greetings PandaWoW staff, I have recently had my account suspended for 30 days for apparently "insulting" the server in an in-game ticket. However I did not use any vulgar/inappropriate language, if you could go back and check the ticket I wrote you would see for yourselves. The ticket that I wrote went something like this "You should disable the cross-realm PvP, if you have not figured out a way after so many years to resolve the constant "no connection to cross-server" DC'ing.". I am more than positive that I did not use any offensive language. And one of your very intelligent staff members by the name of "Hardinx" decided it's appropriate to ban me for 30 days for that. I do not understand why a 30 day suspension is needed for that, or any suspension at all. And even if I did insult, the suspension should have been a mute, why does it have to be a ban for an entire month, that's the worst logic I have ever seen. I am of course asking to be unsuspended for this ridiculous ban, so I hope you will be willing to do so.

Thanks

IGN: Wpeabuser

• Game Masters
Greetings PandaWoW staff, I have recently had my account suspended for 30 days for apparently "insulting" the server in an in-game ticket. However I did not use any vulgar/inappropriate language, if you could go back and check the ticket I wrote you would see for yourselves. The ticket that I wrote went something like this "You should disable the cross-realm PvP, if you have not figured out a way after so many years to resolve the constant "no connection to cross-server" DC'ing.".

I don't know if you're pathological liar or you just "forgot" what you wrote in that ticket. I already warned you in the past and asked you to stop being rude against pandawow staff and server but you ignored my recommendations so even if this isn't the appeal section I am posting the video proof below. Don't ever call our server/realms "shitty" again, if you don't like our server you're free to leave.

Closed

• Like 1