change email

Gospa

Ok u are blind and u think im retard u dont wana help ok idc there is other gm who can help me beacsue u doing ur job on rage what is patethic itold u milion i time and i say again dont know email forgot begore 2 year there is IP adress i had same problem with my and anotherGM back accoutn beacse i m only owner and i use alot money in my account same is with this of my brtoher u dont wana help ok there is other GM who can help me ur rage is weak and i m here done with u no comment . Edited by Gospa
wrong wrote
  • Game Masters
I don't see your brother's current email in your format so I am not sure if he is the real owner.

Declined

What exactly you didn't understand? I am not really sure anymore if you don't know how to read or you just want to waste my time. There is no possible way to help you out if you or your brother doesn't know his current email. It doesn't matter if your brother forgot his email or if his email got "hacked" but providing us his current email is a proof that he is the real owner so we can complete the email change.

If you won't tell us your brother's current email we won't help you, simple as that.

Closed

• Like 1