Looking for a english speaking guild, PVE & raiding active.

Sajmonxd

As the topic says, I am looking for a English speaking Guild. Got a DK ilvl 571, Wlock 571 (both Alliance, can change if needed), and a 573 fury warr on horde.

All my progress is on retail almost, but have done up to garrosh on mythic and for sure got the tactics in my head still :p Hope anyone can find this interesting. More info - PM/DM

How do u boost everyone' date='everyhwere,anytime ? U just seem to be a real pro. Keepo[/quote']

Take your " oh we're 14/14 " for example. Hmmm boosted you in serenity too. Hmmm pretty much gave you a whole guild lmao but you sucked at that so lost them.

To answer your statement, yeah I am a real pro at least better than you'll ever be. but good luck in the future yeah? P.S it's good too have idols I am thankful that you think of me as one.

How terrible you are :( still fapping on a private server. Also you had never boost me lol nor in shetstorm nor serenity. If you could put away ur ego once srsly... You are like always "am boosted every1" etc... I just tell you one thing mr.every1isbusted... Don't trashtalk under my posts ty.

Don't trashtalk under my posts ty.

Trash talking and telling the truth are two opposites did you ever learn English? judging by your little meltdown I presume not. I have plenty of proof proving what I say, I can upload it if you like? ego and awesomeness are again 2 different topics to speak about. But good luck yo you'll need it.