mindcontrol

bublos

this is not a thread about a spell that is bugged its more the players who are using ''hacks'' to bug it , ofcorse everybody knows i am talking about [mindcontol] . i see much players quiting on pandawow because there is nothing done about this big problem this hacking / abuseing is killing a realy good and fun server! sins hackers find always new ways to get back to the server by making new accounts or chancing the IP address of the pc . soo my solution to this problem that has bin going for for years already , and much priest who play arena will maybe not like it but its to save pandawow. its simple just remove the spell mindcontrol the other talent option are better anyway if you know how to use them.

Would be a good solution till developments will find a way to fix this. Its not only like you get teleported or bugget, or bgs are not playable, you have all chances to get ban from autban for flyhack.

Its weird that autoban dont ban people who use hacks but ban people who are victims of this shit.

+ for remove MC till devs fix problem.

I hope this hackers will que arena, maybe in that time you will take that problem in a serious way.

Edited by tzibu89
this is not a thread about a spell that is bugged its more the players who are using ''hacks'' to bug it , ofcorse everybody knows i am talking about [mindcontol] . i see much players quiting on pandawow because there is nothing done about this big problem this hacking / abuseing is killing a realy good and fun server! sins hackers find always new ways to get back to the server by making new accounts or chancing the IP address of the pc . soo my solution to this problem that has bin going for for years already , and much priest who play arena will maybe not like it but its to save pandawow. its simple just remove the spell mindcontrol the other talent option are better anyway if you know how to use them.

Nice idea but the thing there is that people like Akuyama won't be able to push rating anymore without MC Kappa.