Stfu retards , lose to clicker and still complain.. What a r1 players lool

gj nab

- - - Добавлено - - -

Ye i agree with that .. jk https://imgur.com/a/LCtvb

Stfu retards , lose to clicker and still complain.. What a r1 players lool

But I don't Dodge, as do you

Register the arena only when you can kill 100%. Well play this game, noob

- - - Добавлено - - -

You had a partner playing with the program( WPE ) is this normal?

GJ diabolique, this is the first time u've ever used your god damn brain, u guys remember sadmana? he used wpe on pandawow, and the reason he started playing pandawow in the first place was bcuz he got perma banned on every other server he played, guess why? yes bcuz of wpe, this is the case with the freakz crew aswell.

Maybe you guys should bring some valid proofs instead of throwing out random accusations Because he farms you.

Realy?

Give me the way how to check it on WPE

I see that I get millions of damage. Did not see never for all games of the Pandawow

- - - Добавлено - - -

And why he was banned for WPE on another server?

Stfu retards ' date=' lose to clicker and still complain.. What a r1 players lool[/quote']

i remember you getting farmed by my LSD, even tho 2 of you guys are botting/hacking or whatever the fuck you are abusing. I literally kicked every cast when i faced you in 2s and you called me a PQR WARRIOR. Obviously you think that when you've that so called "fakecast script" huh ? Just curious. Also, you can't even line a poly against a good mage but you sac every pom ? Really unbelievable for me. However, sakion is decent / prob the best dk rn on pandawow, yet it still looks like he scripts or abuses something since this dmg is absurd.

Watch a r1 hpal from blizz mop and u can think its me

Sorry but i played few games against jimjim and he didn't run midmap like a mongo and dies like you did in 3s last time ...

And say pls when u last time saw a hpal in top 3s tbh on this sv ) never?

Like a half year ago when max was casually playing Hpala topping everything with 1 button because that's how pala works on Pandawow. Aswell as like 4-5 months ago when i played Hpala and got R1 in 2s after 1 week of playing it because it's a hard spec on Pandawow (jk).. Stop making a big thing out of it, 3s queues are literally dead and you guys farm tripple dps teams most of the time xD

Maybe you guys should bring some valid proofs instead of throwing out random accusations Because he farms you.

Well, you don't understand alot about computer/programming etc, do you ? You can't just find a proof for WPE if the user is not completly dumb lol. Only way to get this person banned IF he uses PQR is let his account check by a GM / Admin. We could expose Sadmana only because he was literally spamming 20 necrotics in a row. If you just slightly increase your stats or the damage of few spells, it's literally undetectable for people without a deep insight of your logs.

At the end of the day you can't 100% say that they are botting. Ask a GM to check their accounts and if they won't find anything well, deal with it unless theres a way for you to proof that they're botting. However, the thread itself is legit, i also can't really believe that sakion is doing this dmg on a legit way. Fenemore who played technically better (more stops, cc, better kicks and so on - ofc, he is 3k + on retail aswell) did way less damage for some reason aswell (Just an example).

So the assumption that they're botting due the reasons i wrote above, AND because they got banned on wowfreakz for using WPE is legit but you have to let a gm check their accounts, thats all you can do, you can't just ban them because they got banned somewhere else. Don't get me wrong, you are either a player who does some really good plays during the game but at the same time you fuck things up like a 1.7k player, or you are just a bot. I don't know and tbh i don't really care, there will always be someone botting on pandawow, already gave up trying to report people for that xD

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 2

Its hard to believe i said to u " PQR " bec ur the only warior who can die in 3s

Yeah, you did. Furthermore, on a scale from 1-10, how emberrasing is it to actually lose to my war xD? It's like my 3rd alt

for those who wants to get an insight of the situation : https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Arena-season-reset-t454518-0.html?lowfi=1

You should link the thread, not only a picture.

Who care's ur a Deadly Gladiator u need to play like a glad, no ?

- - - Добавлено - - -

And i dont talk about that day when u get farmed by scleave

No i don't. I don't run around and tell people that im playing like a blizzcon warrior *cough* autistic wowfreakz pala *cough*

Gz you won against my war as scleave. You literally donated 300 rating to our LSD .. literally got farmed the entire week. Why are you talking shit and brag about being good when you are shit ?´But yeah, guess i'll let you be happy with the fact that you beat my warrior smh xD

I dont talk about ur druid bec u get farmed all the time when u dont play lsd

oww you're mad. Let me tell you that i had better games with pewds and teracoda as Godcomp or with Abu and aveqt as WMD just because i actually used voice there :D so yeah, you have no idea what you are talking about xD

Im not mad lol for what? bec u farm me in 1 day after i farm u ... Why would u say ur farming me ?

- - - Добавлено - - -

Tbh idc about ur opinion going brb .. love u

Erm .. we gathered points from you for like 1 week straight, you lost almost every game as ele dk Hpala out of like 30 LOL

You never farmed my druid in 3s which is already sad enough while hacking you dumbass LOL

image.png

Sad enough that you even know which WPE filter exist out there for holy pala.

Scumbag

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1