Question for the development team

Resto

Do you guys play your server?

Observe what happens?

Fix things other then bugs?

By playing this server the past month, I've noticed a lot of out of tuned classes. Specifically shadow priests and enhance shamans.

The dps output of these two classes is purely broken. A enhance shaman should not be able to global someone in literally 2 seconds. Tuning is something that needs to happen in the PvP scene. Would love to be a test dummy to help any of you with it.

Class tuning isn't the only issue, pathing of spells seem to be off as well. Displace working improperly. Teleporting you under the arena maps. Fear, reacting as a boomerang. DRs?

I'm just curious. I made a ticket ingame, but I was just given a response that you guys only fix bugs. So, I'm under the impression that balancing the PvP scene isn't a factor. Please let me know if this is posted in the wrong section and I'll copy and past elsewhere. Best place I could think of that gets a devs attention.

• Game Masters

All this you mentioned above like balancing classes or fixing pathfinding has to do with developing and fixing bugs. Correcting a bug isn't only when developers are fixing "X" spell which wasn't working before but it could also be when you fix the bug with textures (teleporting under arena).

Most of the bugs you mentioned above are already reported in the bug tracker but if you know something which works incorrectly please report it here and make sure to follow the format .

Closed