Battle pets rollback

Hey i'v been leveling battle pets today and i ran into a weird bug. Everything was working just fine yesterday / day before that but today it seems that everytime when i log off, their levels - any progress gets rolled back. To explain it better - I'v been leveling my 13-14lvl pets in searing gorge, doing battles for like 20min and when i reach lvl 14 on all 3 pets, i log off. When i log back on they are all 13. So i tested more, i do 1 battle, mark xp on pet, relog and xp is gone when i log back on. I lost 5hrs doing on nothing since all the xp i get just rolls back and is gone if i log off. Is this happening just to me or pet battles got bugged? Maybe someone else can test if their progress gets lost too after relog. It's a very weird bug that wasn't present in past few days. Btw i was testing on x100 if that means anything. So level up a pet, relog and level is gone, that's pretty much it...

• Developers

Good evening.

Is this happening just to me or pet battles got bugged? Maybe someone else can test if their progress gets lost too after relog. It's a very weird bug that wasn't present in past few days. Btw i was testing on x100 if that means anything. So level up a pet, relog and level is gone, that's pretty much it...

I just tested this problem in-game and had the same issue: the experience I gained for pet you see in the screenshot was lost after I re-logged.

http://bildites.lv/images/98fqkmgf/106381/thumbnail.jpg

I suggest you to create a Bug Report about this problem here and make sure to follow the format.

Edited by Scorpionz

Hey tnx for testing man, so it seems we can't level pets until this bug is fixed, sucks :/ Do you mind making a report instead? Using your screenshots etc, i also don't know what i'd link as a not working spell lol. Pet battles in general i guess?

• Game Masters

As I see you already created a bug report at the proper section so you now need to wait till it gets fixed. Also, you would make developer's job easier if you add some kind of proofs like a video or screenshot in your report.

Closed