Use of TP Hack In Siege Of Orgrimmar

Fanction : Horde

Name : Зайкусик

Realm : x100

Reason : TP Hack

A Drood using TP Hack in Raid by teleport from Norushen to Garrosh HellScream :mad: !!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132679[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]132680[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]132681[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]132682[/ATTACH]

Hmmmmm

1st screenshot > 5:09? 2nd screenshot > 7:09 ?? 3rd screenshot > 7:25 > 4th screenshot > 7:09

How do we know that druid didn't get summoned by a warlock? any proof there was 0 warlocks in his raid.

Any video to prove he was TP hacking? as far as I am aware you can just get resurrected before the wipe and you can ress where the player combat ressed your character. The timestamps on that screenshot and the way you've ordered them, they are 2 hours or more apart. You can't just screenshot somebody in a raid at X position then 2-5 hours later screenshot them at a boss when you've no proof on what method they used to get to that boss. Someone else may have TP hacked and summoned him?

Video would be much better.

Hmmmmm

1st screenshot > 5:09? 2nd screenshot > 7:09 ?? 3rd screenshot > 7:25 > 4th screenshot > 7:09

How do we know that druid didn't get summoned by a warlock? any proof there was 0 warlocks in his raid.

Any video to prove he was TP hacking? as far as I am aware you can just get resurrected before the wipe and you can ress where the player combat ressed your character. The timestamps on that screenshot and the way you've ordered them, they are 2 hours or more apart. You can't just screenshot somebody in a raid at X position then 2-5 hours later screenshot them at a boss when you've no proof on what method they used to get to that boss. Someone else may have TP hacked and summoned him?

there is no warlock in the raid + the whole raid was dead the only one that was alive is the druid so there is no other way that some one can revive him . and we all know the bug in soo this days , you always spawn at norushen after killing immersus and protectors . so there is no other way that you can get to garrosh when every one is dead ( even if there is a lock up there ) either than tp hacking . and if you think there is a way i'm glad to hear it cause i can't complete my raid after leaving when i kill the first 4 bosses my id becomes uslesse .

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmmm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132687[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]132688[/ATTACH]

and there is 2 screenshots at the same time with the whole raid ''dead'' and him respawnin in garrosh after releasing

As a QA Tester, can u tell me i want to know where you were when all the guilds were doing the last bosses in Soo ,i mean at the last day before reset ? Or u keep watching a specific guilds runs ?

Screenshots are from different spectators, different countries,got them in Chats.