Character stuck (dead)

Hello, please help!

My character is old, i got a lot of mounts and pets.. i really don't want to make a new one...

I got stuck underground, i went under the floor and died. This happened to me before, it said "wait 6 minutes until release" and so i waited the 6 minutes until the button was able to be pressed, i press it and revived, no big deal.

But now the same thing happened, and this time the button won't become clickable!! even though i waited the 6 minutes, i just can't resurrect!

I did some research in the forums and already tried Fixing the character in the control panel of the website, and tried deleting the "cache" folder as well.. but as you can guess, it didn't work.

So i'm asking for help, if you need any pictures, any proof or the character name just ask for it please.

If there is no other solution than the ones i have already tried please tell me.. be real, i need to know so i can rest in peace.

Thank you in advance.

• Developers

Hello.

I got stuck underground

already tried Fixing the character in the control panel

if you need any pictures' date=' any proof or the character name just ask for it please[/quote']

Please post below a screenshot of your character after you have repaired it here.

Hi Scorpionz, thank you for replying, and so fast!

So, as i mentioned before i have already tried repairing my character, i chose the "fix another errors of character" option, this didn't work.

But today i logged in to take this picture you are asking from me, and i don't get anymore this "wait 6 minutes until release" pop-up window, even tough i'm still dead and can't resurrect or use hearthstone.

i do get the option "Return to Graveyard" and it looks coloured (clickable) but it isn't clickable actually, i mean, i click it and nothing happens.

(My game is in spanish)

here is the pic:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132760[/ATTACH]

https://prnt.sc/jh4s00