Hand of Protection - CC

Halta

Name: Hand of Protection

Problem: HoP is not castable on other friendly targets under certain CC.

How it should work: HoP should be castable on other friendly targets while the paladin is under Intimidating Shout and Asphyxiate.

Date: 18/5/18

Realm: Cross

Priority: 7/10

Retail proof: Shout, Asphyx

Gj finding these bugs.

It’s amazing to see that hpal only suffer from bad bugs. Nothing is wrong with it.

Yes yes, let ppl who dont play hpal look for the bugs while the one that mains it enjoy the current broken state.

This behavior is just disgusting and biased. No way hpal only have these bugs that makes them bad...

I do enjoy you reporting bugs and you’re doing a good job. However, you really need to report some bugs that will actually balance out your class.

You do know (I hope so) that hpal right now is the best healer, right?

You need to stop being biased, honestly.

Otherwise GJ

- - - Updated - - -

Every class have bugs, every spec have bugs that is good and bad for them. It’s sinoly BS to say otherwise.

You telling people to take a look at hapl while you main it and don’t want to is such bullshit and a lame excuse to enjoy how broken it is.

I tried to find some bugs and I couldn’t. Mainly because I don’t play it much and I don’t know much about it, but I inow the general and obvious. That’s why it would be nice for someone like you to find those bugs, because you have experience and more knowledge when it comes to hpal.

• Like 2

• Developers
HoP should be castable on other friendly targets while the paladin is under Intimidating Shout and Asphyxiate.

Just Asphyxiate or all stun effects? I'm asking cuz i found patch note about it (its old, from TBC): https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_2.2.0

[blessing of Protection]: This spell can no longer be cast on others when stunned. It can only be cast on self (to break the stun) under those circumstances.

Maybe blizzard reverted/changed it or Asphyxiate is exception, i'm not sure.

• 2 weeks later...