I want to recover my account

1- the id of the account is sonsito

2- pandawow x100

3- the account is registered with the email a.spa95@hotmail.com

4- 192.168 xxxx I do not write it completely for security reasons the ip is from Medellín Colombia

5-5. Proof that you're the real owner of the account and email (If Microsoft have deleted your Hotmail/Outlook, you don't have to

6- I started playing since you started with your server I was the first player, about two years ago I left the wow. I want to play with you again but the email with which I registered the account was blocked. I would like to play again I hope your collaboration many greetings and congratulations for having advanced so much.

Edited by sonsito
  • Game Masters
1- two years ago that I do not play the character is called sonsito is an undead hunter

I need your account name not character's name. In case you don't remember your username I can't proceed and complete your request. I will give you some time to edit your format and add your username otherwise I will decline the request.

• Like 1
  • Game Masters

Information is sent to administrator. Please wait for an answer in this topic.

Also, please write me in P.M. your new email address and indicate more IPs so I can be sure that you're the real owner of this account.

• 2 weeks later...