Cross realm super laggy + always crashing

Noneedholy

Just watch the entire video, look how the paladins is lagging while im going on him. It always says that hes not in range even though im inside of him.

best example : 1:13, the incap. How does he move so far in a paralyse ?

Asked several people and they all feel the same lag

In the end, paladin was teleporting. Played like 2hrs, laggy af. Cross dc'd 2 times.

• Administrators

We've made some researches , found few spells that can increase update diff for 5-10ms, but it's not critical, we'll try to optimize them, but it's not a reason anyway.

We'll try to investigate deeply.

About crashes, we have an idea about one crash reason that is crashing cross server almost all the time, working on it.

• Game Masters
I have helped several players who had the same issue with you and I recommended them to reinstall our main client (not the new launcher) because they had corrupted files in their inventory. After the installation, they all informed me that their issue is resolved and the lag got decreased inside cross realm. Maybe you should try that as well.

I have helped several players who had the same issue with you and I recommended them to reinstall our main client (not the new launcher) because they had corrupted files in their inventory. After the installation' date=' they all informed me that their issue is resolved and the lag got decreased inside cross realm. Maybe you should try that as well.[/quote']

xD

No, the problem is not on our side. Cross is lagging for everyone

• Game Masters
xD

No, the problem is not on our side. Cross is lagging for everyone

This is what other people stated but eventually the problem got solved. You have nothing to lose by installing our client again.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/271421082?t=58m01s

That's how it really looks like,when cross About to crash.