rets op

faina

the problem is this server is a fukin prank of rusian the most amazing shit players you can se in this game playin pandawow atm run in 1 vs 1 and spam emotes to you in 5v1 all fixes here are a joke of administrators tonight i se a fukin fire mague and have the orb of frosth is amazing this shit have the same bugs after 4 o 5 years fire mague is the new mode

yes i talk inglish but no have a retard stream thanks for this autims video bro i broken me ass for the laught noob druid 2400exp rofl and nohave 1 pay game other midle eu rusian genius ye i play pandawow a pirate server and have 2400 and stream twitch im pro but im virgin have a lada car and no have 1 pay game greath life e bro aand a loot of suny days

yes i talk inglish but no have a retard stream thanks for this autims video bro i broken me ass for the laught noob druid 2400exp rofl and nohave 1 pay game other midle eu rusian genius ye i play pandawow a pirate server and have 2400 and stream twitch im pro but im virgin have a lada car and no have 1 pay game greath life e bro aand a loot of suny days

Inglis :popcorn:

- - - Updated - - -

Inglis

:appl:

Edited by doleionut2003

• 2 weeks later...