nice fix bro

angelopa

is amazing your healin touch of druid the bug are nice fix bro op more the druid heal 400 fuking k in your faces in pvp in 1 touch other great fix

Yntq1Ic.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

vodkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- - - Updated - - -

1 m of silence pls wuvius post in the tread you heal 400k in bgs and no need stay in resto i see druid healin near 800k in 1 touch full pve is normal and is on duels

qa tester a 92 k speel heal 700k is so normal e bro is other greath fix vodka vodka

- - - Updated - - -

1 m of silence pls wuvius post in the tread you heal 400k in bgs and no need stay in resto i see druid healin near 800k in 1 touch full pve is normal and is on duels

qa tester a 92 k speel heal 700k is so normal e bro is other greath fix vodka vodka

alll trash i say here is real you think is wron check 5.4 yt videos genius you are other qa tester genius no can fix a suriken the most simple spell in this game

- - - Updated - - -

alll trash i say here is real you think is wron check 5.4 yt videos genius you are other qa tester genius no can fix a suriken the most simple spell in this game

can you stop focus me in bgs and disconected me for lost me sayge black moon buf whats is the problem rusian noobs best focus your bug server and fix the priest healing have the same bugs after 4 o5 years is amazing this server stop disconected me and focus your bug server

• Developers
is amazing your healin touch of druid

the priest is amazing you need a fukin raid of 10 players for kill a priest here

can you stop focus me in bgs and disconected me

So in the end, what is the point of this thread again?

are you tyhe genius disconected me all times in bgs for lost me sayge bug whats is the problem i repit tou the point is heal touch is bug and have a recent fix the 2 point is nothing here work good the 3 point suriken works fine tested for qa players yes is so fine all here the best is the 16 years old virgin moderators you have in your server muted wiout reaon acounts to me and disconected me all time in pvp say to overdosa the warrior allways disconected me in bgs in 1 vs 1 aallways

- - - Updated - - -

fuk you bro

- - - Updated - - -

fuk you bro