Annoying people

Daruny

How do you deal with people that are fully PvP geared at 550+ camping you and killing everyone around including inside capital cities and shrines? You're not safe inside the cities, on shrines, farming, PvEing or even trying to get a world boss. It's not even just one death or two, they literally spend their entire afternoon just killing low until a higher ilvl guy comes with his healer to kill him so the annoying inbreed can take a 2 minute break and then keep killing lows. If they are not killing lows, they are killing npc. It's not fun, I'm not having fun, no one is.

"Well, you should do PvP." -

No, cause even if you are fully geared they will come at you with a group while you're distracted. It's annoying.

"Well then change server" -

If that's the case, everyone would leave, and maybe a handful of already fully geared people are going to remain, so bored so that they have no one to kill that they will go to another server just to kill low geared.

What good does it make to play arena? It wont stop people ganking on low. The only solution is to enable and disable PvP voluntarily.

No. The solution is that you have to git gud and que arena to enjoy balanced PvP.

If you're playing PvE, i repeat, git gud ? I never had such issues, neither on fun nor on x100.

I mean .. i know these people on x100 who just kill the npc's but they are mostly only 1 or 2 guys. grab a friend and farm them.

Edited by C9Winston

I haven't played on x100 in a long time but I bet it's annoying as hell to get farmed by "skilled" 5xx raid geared players that go "jajajaja" "xaxaxaa". MoP world PvP is a complete joke due no downscaling so I would not mind a /pvp command for all zones ^^ Literally everyone that has intererst in PvP in the first place hated in on retail.

No. The solution is that you have to git gud and que arena to enjoy balanced PvP.

If you're playing PvE, i repeat, git gud ? I never had such issues, neither on fun nor on x100.

I mean .. i know these people on x100 who just kill the npc's but they are mostly only 1 or 2 guys. grab a friend and farm them.

"Git gud" at a person who mains healer PvE.

Eat a bag of phalluses.