Cloak of Shadows (IMPORTANT)

1. https://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=31224/cloak-of-shadows

2. Shouldnt get hit by any spell,and no spell effects/dots should be applied to you,total immunity.

3. Serpent Sting,black arrow,explosive shot,arcane shot,soul swap,etc etc all go through it,its like you dont even have it,it only immunes cc

4. x100 / xFun

5. Priority 10/10,game breaking for rogues

any tester or mod can try for themselves,use any of these spells on a rogue that has cloak of shadows up and you will see

• Developers
soul swap

It was fixed a long time ago and dots from it shouldn't go through cloak. Are you sure that bug with it is still exist?

Serpent Sting' date='black arrow,explosive shot,arcane shot[/quote']

Cloak doesn't gives any immunity/miss chance against ranged attacks.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/8569386988

The way I understand it is that DK Diseases and Arcane Shot are not "spells" - this is why I can cloak and get hit with Arcane Shot and still have Hunter's Mark reapplied.
Yeah i got soulswapped yesterday,and no matter how you look at it,cloak SHOULD give you immunity to ranged attacks (coming from a hunter main),i can take 50% of rogue hp in cloak with expl and arcane shots and even black arrow him lmao
  • Developers
Yeah i got soulswapped yesterday

Ok, i'll check it.

i can take 50% of rogue hp in cloak with expl and arcane shots and even black arrow him lmao

Nothing wrong here. Retail movies:

(2:17), serpent sting goes through cloak

(9:58), explosive shot goes through cloak
  • Developers
Consider it a retail bug then' date='thats not how its supposed to work,why should a magical dmg ability ever do dmg or go through cloak lmao[/quote']

It's just your opinion. It was working like that from at least Cata to WoD. I don't believe that blizzard didn't fix such bug during 3 expansions. Or they didn't consider it as a bug.

Maybe even it does work like that in BFA, i didn't check it yet.

Yeah i got soulswapped yesterday,and no matter how you look at it,cloak SHOULD give you immunity to ranged attacks (coming from a hunter main),i can take 50% of rogue hp in cloak with expl and arcane shots and even black arrow him lmao

I thought arrows were made out of wood with some enchantment on them. Therefore its not really that magical if u think about it logically ;D

• 8 months later...
  • Developers
plz UP! как может укус змеи имеющий Школу - природу' date=' залетать в кош, вообще бредятина.[/quote']

Я же мувик кидап с офа, это близлайк.

(2:17)' date=' serpent sting goes through cloak[/quote']

Насколько я помню дк мог накидывать доты в кош только с Символ стойкого заражения

С удара чумы всегда накладывается, т.к. это мили физ атака и она проходит в кош, тоже близлайк.

а фигня какаято происходит в ваниш друидовский волшебный огонь залетает...

Ну на счет этого не знаю, должно ли так быть или нет, тут нужно искать пруфы с офа. В общем, если найдете, то сделайте новый репорт по этой проблеме. А эту тему закрываю.

• Like 2