3v3 solo queue

krischyn

1 3v3 solo queue

2 its never call me - I wrote this problem to GM in game why only me don't call.... im in queue in 20m + and dosent call me; I can see how all others are in 3v3 solo from spectator [ATTACH=CONFIG]136083[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]136084[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]136085[/ATTACH]

3 it must call me

4 the problem is since 2-3 months but I took pics today 16/06/19

5 cross

6 10/10

1. It is cross between xFun and x100

2. It has algorithm that doesn't allow to have dual classes in any of the teams. So if you were a rogue at that time that means there were just too many rogues. Or if there were 3+ shamans in queue and two other classes that wouldn't proc either.

It is a great mechanic that prevents players from having unbalanced teams.

Edited by zeakey
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
make this cross function …. its annoying to see that everybody doing 3v3 solo ( but ofc most are alliance not horde …. and those that want 3v3 solo horde side only wait ……) its not funny to wait 30-60mins to call you 3v3 solo cuz you are horde [ATTACH=CONFIG]136202[/ATTACH] Edited by krischyn
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Developers
can you fix this asap?It's already confirmed:If you que as x100 horde' date='you play only with x100 hordes.You don't play with ally.Why it takes you so damn long to fix such simple bug[/quote']

Check after update, Heisenberg made a fix for this.

• Like 1