Well, rip half your population.

Omni

Lol big mistake, Pandawow. Why not just limit it to a certain amount of characters? Since you have prohibited it, I want a refund for all 17 chars I bought. K thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody gives two sh*ts about wpvp, remove it in bgs, lmao.

Linking the post about banning multiboxing and then ending the thread is about assholeish as shooting someone in the face while they plead for you to spare their life. Refund me for all my accounts or there will be issues. KTHX

Limit it to 5 characters per ip, Disabling it overall isn't the right thing to do.....

Some people only play to multibox.

Agreed, only reason I even play this server is to multibox. This happened on retail, people got angry, retail didn't ban it. If they want to be so blizzlike, why would they remove something that was BLIZZLIKE.

Linking the post about banning multiboxing and then ending the thread is about assholeish as shooting someone in the face while they plead for you to spare their life. Refund me for all my accounts or there will be issues. KTHX

Just sell ur chars 4Head 4Head 4Head

No, not going to happen, half of the population u srs? You mean exactly 4 people who were doing it for the past 4 years = rip half of ur population? I mean true :D you are 20+ chars online but only 1 person

useless threat.

+1

multiboxers donate more to the server then 80% of the average players who scam to get bonuses...

donations keep the server up and runing..there shouldn't ever be a cut throat decision about baning something that's not cheating buging..what you should be doing is puting a cap/limit them if it's laging your servers...between those 4 multiboxers you're talking about atleast brought over 3 grand to the server i am sure of it..these guys have full 4/4 characters u think they geared 40 4/4s up alone? no...they paid the way for others to play for free. no way zeox would have a server runing unless he was geting donations.

i wish zeox would ask me for my transactions of donations i have for this server...i prob bought a years worth of food for the guy lol..for him to just let his staff ban me for no reason. sad. and also.. the same people talking about not being able to go to guru..they STILL can't..nothing changed. multiboxing was just fun.

the same people talking about not being able to go to guru..they STILL can't..nothing changed. multiboxing was just fun.

Talk shit about people multiboxing. Still getting rekt without it. Multiboxing is not the problem. People that are bad at the game are.

I remember before i started being friends with sisterone. I wiped him on my lock 2/3 times.... ALONE.

Taking down a multiboxer isn't impossible, you just have to have a brain and git gut.