Memoryofus

Cburton99

retard paladin called Memoryofus that ive seen the past 3 months, only ever reseting Ordos or Celestials, been going on for too long for just one guy, something needs to happen, people are unable to gear because of this, straight up fucking annoying Edited by Cburton99

Bump, he just did it again

I know! i havent been able to fucking kill ordos all week, ordos groups dont pop ALL THE TIME, ALL DAY do they... he needs to be banned, killing the server not just for me im guessing. and worse thing is i dont think pandawow give a shit when im hoping they do

I know! i havent been able to fucking kill ordos all week, ordos groups dont pop ALL THE TIME, ALL DAY do they... he needs to be banned, killing the server not just for me im guessing. and worse thing is i dont think pandawow give a shit when im hoping they do

Тогда баньте всех кто бегает по Вневременному острову , Т..К ганкеры тоже мешают играть, И что теперь? давайте оставшихся перебаним и удалим сервер, 1 человек не помешает убить ордоса если вся пати не раки.) дело может быть в вас. И ДА Memoryofus это я -Здрасте.

• Like 1

Тогда баньте всех кто бегает по Вневременному острову , Т..К ганкеры тоже мешают играть, И что теперь? давайте оставшихся перебаним и удалим сервер, 1 человек не помешает убить ордоса если вся пати не раки.) дело может быть в вас. И ДА Memoryofus это я -Здрасте.

Shut the fuck up you fannyhole, in retail we had phases and layering. ARE WE TALKING ABOUT TIMELESS ISLE GANKING... NO fuck outta here with that bullshit, go get some friends you asshole, how we gunna get 25 non retarded pug, impossible for this server, you definitely bought your character aswell you sad cunt

Shut the fuck up you fannyhole, in retail we had phases and layering. ARE WE TALKING ABOUT TIMELESS ISLE GANKING... NO fuck outta here with that bullshit, go get some friends you asshole, how we gunna get 25 non retarded pug, impossible for this server, you definitely bought your character aswell you sad cunt

Тише будь)) не агрись, просто вы слабые для убийства ордоса.

• 1 month later...

не бойсь в школе обижают? бьют , а тут никто тебе ничего не сделает , и фигней страдаешь

не бойсь в школе обижают? бьют , а тут никто тебе ничего не сделает , и фигней страдаешь

Как то стремно говорить о занятиях фигнёй на пиратке, не находишь?