Scammers (Please Gm's look at this and you too zeox) Sharing account,Selling account

REALM : XFUN

Character that i got scammed : Vanticisez character armory in case if he change name or whatever https://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory/char-3-4971991.html

Scammer Account name : Davvera but he probably got more.

Hello GM's I know you guys are getting annoyed because we (players) keep sending you scamming reports and you guys just ignore it or decline it but it legit won't help the players and the community if you guys don't do anything about it even if its a trade its still a char maybe the player paid alot for the character and he trusted the wrong person,what should happen is that if the player got scammed GM's should give the char back and ban the player that scammed 30 days its like that on other servers,so then the player wouldn't be so tempted to scam someone else again,if he does it again its double ban i guess,so now let me begin with my story,i know you all are saying i'm a scammer but in reality i only scammed people who scammed me or scammed my friends the scammer got the char for free so i just take it back,he don't deserve it

So today i wanna show you a scammer named Davvera he wanted to trade me his Rank 1 pal Roa (https://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory/char-3-6364955.html)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137549[/ATTACH]

So now you'll say yea its my fault because i trusted him,its kinda true but i know that guy for a long time and just wanted to see if some of the community is nice wich its not

I'll show you now a video of him scamming me in the video you can see we talk about nick that guy i scammed him because he basically scammed gerry so he got the pal for free and now that guy davvera want me to pay back something he scammed wich i won't do and he scammed my druid that i paid 5k.

Video :

Roa also scammed Vantic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137546[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137547[/ATTACH]

Also roa selling accounts for real money : [ATTACH=CONFIG]137548[/ATTACH]

Edited by Clickhimself
Fixed images