99 problems but a ..... ain't one.

There have been alot of posts / threads about stuff in gurubashi.

First it was tp hacking then came multiboxing / multilogging after that we had wargame abusing and multilogging.

And now we're back with a new kind of abuse which includes the premium log out function.

Ever since the first the first act of abuse, gurubashi has been dying out. It became less fun to play, less competative.

It stopped from needing some kind of skill and knowledge about your class, to just going on new characters and bursting / running because why 1v1 when u can 1v10 on multiple chars, right?

The premium log out function is ruining world pvp right now and you'll understand why by watching these videos :

As a rogue you can literally log out in the middle of a flare

Mages have their invisibility to log out of any situation (they can use ice block to remove anti-stealth effects

Priests can obviously dispel any anti-stealth effects and use spectral guise to log out

Even classes without a stealth ability, as long as they're a night elf, they can log out

This log out function literally gives immortality to whoever uses it and makes world pvp useless.

No one wants to even fight someone when they'll just log out whenever they're low health or have used their burst abilities.

I've had numerous people come to me with complaints and share the same view point as i and many other players (the ones abusing the hell out of this excluded) and ask me to make a post about this.

On addition to this, which will be the next issue is multilogging.

The players currently abusing this function don't just do it on 1 account either, they're using multiple WITH premium to gain whatever advantage it is over other players.

A long time ago multiboxing was removed due to the fact that it ruined world pvp for anyone out there.

Multilogging is literally the same thing but instead of being attacked by 10 characters at once, you get attacked by 1 player on several characters over and over and over again till you eventually run out of ways to keep yourself alive.

It honestly was a wise decision to remove multiboxing but you shouldn't have stopped there.

Chainz aswell as myself, who are currently the "oldest" players in gurubashi, maybe even on pandawow going back to 2013, strongly disagree on mostly everything and have never really liked each other, already made a post about this:

https://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=253585

Alot of people that were in guru that currently stopped playing due to all this stuff going on, want guru back to the way it was before. Where you play on 1 character, on 1 account. And where you fight till the death, you either win or lose. That's how pvp should be.

On top of this gamebreaking function, there are other factors that these people are benefitting from which should also be fixed.

I'm talking about the flare bug surrounding stealth.

If you've actually taken the time to go through all of this, props for you.

Bring gurubashi / world pvp back to what it was. Back to when it was fun. Back to when there were 50+ players in the arena, constantly.

P.S, the only ones that want this to stay and will undoubtetly try to keep this in the game are the people abusing the living hell out of it, ie :

Decoy

Djhh

Drilldo

Edited by TheCh0senOne
  • Like 1
80% of people in guru have premeium or play 10 accounts. it's world pvp it's not ment to be competitive. not once did blizzard make a rule about world pvp outside of limiting raids to 40 man. i been on pandawow for 5 years not once did i ask for a custom rule to be put it. i simply adapted to what ever zeox put into place with his team. call it abuse cheating what ever you wanna call it. it's world pvp. if you want rules go do arena. if you can't handle guru stay in stormwind and spectate and fly around on your gladiator mounts. stop beging and crying about custom rules..get over yourselfs. adapt or fall back.
  • Like 1

I hate the logout my self I've been using and I don't feel like it's guru back in the 2014 and I don't want this to happen but it did I guess.

Yes first was the Salyin Banner and the Gossip macro teleporting to Duel Zone.

The wargrame which was literally even more annoying.

Than the warlock summon stuff

Multiboxing multiple accounts and is getting annoying and is still going on.

And premium logout

Yes I've done it as a friend of mine have said observe adapt overcome conquer but I'm not proud for what I've done

Yes I've faught premium my self AND NO I didn't like it either

a quick Video of me facing it.

I want my OUR Guru back the one that was back in the old days you guys Remember?The respect we had for each other the fact that we guys actually respect each other because before when you Fight YOU fight till dead remember how we even use to report each other for tping? Just because the Grevyard was in Booty bay? Those anyone even remember that?

https://imgur.com/a/g548g39 I've include some random and SOME not that Random pictures but just check it out I guess.

People had the respect towards the other player they NEVER we're so fullish of themself and NOW none Adapts NONE learns is all aboutt how many accounts I've logged one and what I can do with them, no.

It's time to stop bring Guru bring all the people back to guru and I don't wanna be that guy but bring Teleporter back AT LEAST we had more people when teleporter was there AT LEAST Mages/Warriors character that are RARELY seen in Guru were cable of fighting back if the Rogues rans away the mage or warrior or any Class could have done the same and just come back with cds and fight YES it wasn't the perfect never will be but it was better of what YOU guys turn Guru in.

I played this since 2014 most of the people hate or love are close we know our bads and goods and we know each other very well

There a few names I will never forget in this server since the day I started they have helped me they have taught me stuff I do respect them but from what I've seen the new people even if they don't know how to beat you they will either open 40wows or buy 10 rogues with premium and do it that way.

The names I will never forget

Ddan

Zod

Criticism

Corazon

Urbanerouge

Jiri

Click

Wossahh

Inaxoflames

Miyukixz

Pktuchates

Wode

Emirog

Wtbpills

Kurdo

Layya

Oscar

Draxller

Nejniq

Ezrien

Reapocalypse

Funk

Cptsafety

Deadlystar

Kynlar

Cole

Ddoskid

Reehz the nub he paid to be in here

Hiitman

Larocket

Blackskill

Robin

Pw

There is probably a lot more people known/unknown names for you but no for me since 2014 till now they play among us most of them have quit and given up because of what we turn the World PVP into

This became to long already any way just do something @zeox don't let 20+ accs or premium ruin this

Edited by Chainzrow

The people abusing this make wpvp unplayable for the others around them, that made alot of ppls ragequit, you guys losing alot of money (Premium is free) 90% of donater is guru players, they making eveyrone ragequit cuz of that stupid thing lol. You guys better remove it before everyone ragequit. Atlest 10 accounts players make pandawow survive by donating lol. U get 20vote points per days , 30 days of prenium is 600vote points. Ppls can't die in PVP ZONE

https://gyazo.com/2e3319b0327cc8060f8a8fc397d98936

+ 1

Edited by Reehzbtw

I remember back in 2014-2015-2016 when gurubashi was poppin they were like 40 people at the arena with 1 char and we just did raid groups and fight each other,now its like legit the guy that has the most money or chars win's,and everyone is doing the same because like people say its the "meta" no its not ? it's just annoying you have 1 char and you can't do anything against someone that has 20 chars and then the guy kills you and says "ez" but denies any 1v1,that's just so bad,you can't go gurubashi without being killed by 20 chars imagine if the guy with 20 accounts calls his friends with more charsthan him rofl,legit it makes them the game crash because they are too many in the group with their chars,and also like i tought that guru will be great again if they removed the teleporter wich they did but people just found new method to abuse something,yes i myself use the premium and multi account because people do it to me so i had to do it too,but i don't deny any 1v1.

And like chainz said before people had respect each other and like we fought maybe for 1-2 days but after that it was cool and u chill with people etc,now legit you attack for fun someone and u get ganked by focking 45 chars and premium abuse and u can't do anything,u'll just sit graveyard and can't do anything,nobody has any respect now,like i said before,its the guy that has the most chars that wins,simple.

Multiboxing people cried about it and couldn't play yes it ruined pvp but having 20 chars and abusing premium ruins pvp,you come gurubashi you get killed and u sit graveyard yikes..

Anyways i agree to this,bring back the old guru,and also bring back the people that used to play wtf i have such good memories with them af :(

Decoy :

Also decoy playing 5 rogues back to back to back :

Yeah, idk why a group of 20 people would be needed to kill 1 guy ?_?

Ok I don't agree with this either fucking 20 people 4-5 of them are Healers not gonna add that healers are god damn retarded in PVE gear since the Cloack can proc and other Cloacks cannot.

But the logout is stupid so in the end just none dies is either get 4-5 healers and do that for 4hours straight till someone gives up or just buy premium and a few rogues and swap non-stop

Ok I don't agree with this either fucking 20 people 4-5 of them are Healers not gonna add that healers are god damn retarded in PVE gear since the Cloack can proc and other Cloacks cannot.

But the logout is stupid so in the end just none dies is either get 4-5 healers and do that for 4hours straight till someone gives up or just buy premium and a few rogues and swap non-stop

That's the thing. All of that will be fixed if they stop allowing multilogging too.

The only reason they have so many is just to survive the 24/7 rogue bursting and relogging.

Aight boss is here now, i started playin 2014 my accounts are created right after 2013 christmas, so clearly everything people say in this post is truth, in world pvp i found like 3 people who could fight me alone 1on1 and now, some random ass frenchies and other people logs on 15 accounts and eat me up. I aint about to spend milion dollars on that server so i aint doin that.

Change it

The Owner of Guru

Edited by Corazone
failed