Ulduar 10 / 25 -- Mimiron's vehicle

Hello , i want to address the bug in ulduar 25 / 10 , where if you want to reach the boss " Mimiron " you need to get in a vehicle and press a button that will activate the machine and takes you to the boss , well when i press activate on the button , the vehicle doesn't move or do anything at all.

This not working on Xfun , please address this issue for it doesn't work since a long time , thanks.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
В 08.06.2021 в 03:24, Heisenberg сказал:

should work, please chek

В самом поезде должна быть кнопка, что бы его отправить\запустить. Сейчас её нет. Есть только одна снаружи, которая моментально отправляет в путь "вагонетку". Добежать, тем более проходя соло, очень трудно. А нажав на кнопку снова, после отправки ранее, ничего не происходит. Поезд не возвращается. х100. Актуально
На видео, как должно быть. Первые секунды:

Edited by Ванарт
  • 1 month later...

В дополнение к предыдущему сообщению, добавлю другое видео, где игрок на оффе показывал работу и визуальную составляющую\эффекты поезда и кнопок.

1. С 1:40 объяснение и работа наружной кнопки для вызова поезда. У нас кнопка отправляет поезд

2. С 2:23 работа кнопки внутри поезда, которую необходимо добавить. По нажатию на кнопку поезд должен отправляться в путь. Сейчас этой кнопки у нас нет.

3. С 6:45 вызов уже раннее отправленного поезда по наружной кнопке

4 часа назад, Exclusively сказал:

1- Click on the button below

2- The ship leaves, CLICK again and comes back (get on it)

3-Now you CLICK the boat button and that's it... ULDUAR 10 and 25 every week and it works

in X100 and X5

I don't play FUN... I don't know how it is

Ok. Very interesting solution and I didnt know that i need to click button as fast as I can after train depature.

Edited by Ванарт
  • Yes 1