Professions!

OldGodx

Hello there, I cant learn a new profession. I tried fixing the character from CP menu that fixes ur character errors but it doesn't work. So I didn't know what to do and I apply this threat to the forum so I hope I will get help from u guys to thank u and have a good day.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]138899[/ATTACH]

Hello, do you use any addons that alter your UI at all? try disabling each addon 1 by 1 if so.

I tried fixing the character from CP menu that fixes ur character errors but it doesn't work.

Just to clarify when repairing your character you are clicking option 2, if anything try option 2 then option 1 (both - in this order)

Also, can you tell me what you did before this bug occurred? I.E Unlearning your profession in a battleground? faction changing? anything.

• Like 1

Hi Wuvius, thank u for trying to help me. Im not using any addon, i just have one named PandaWow. I tried both options for repair, the first one and second one both doesnt help. Im not rrally sure how this happend, dunno if i tried to unlearn profession in BG. Never did faction changing too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Game Masters

Hello, I just tryed on xfun realm to learn alchemy, UP till 600/600 and then I learned engineering without any problem, if you are a player from xfun realm, just remove your Alchemy proffesion and relearn it again and it might fixing your problem.

( same as you are, human shadow priest and seems no problems )