[Monk][Mistweaver] Healing sphere occasional extra GCD

zeakey

1. Healing sphere

2. Sometimes adding an additional GCD delay for no reason without any positive outcome.

Padanwow demo:

In this video you see me summoning 4 spheres. However, you can see that the Sphere GCD icon got triggered 5 times and not 4 alongside the other spells. However, 5th sphere never gone through even though it has triggered GCD. You can see that the other spells didn't go on GCD with that 5th GCD that got triggered specifically on Healing Sphere. You can also track the TrufiGCD spell tracker on top left corner under my portrait. I did notice that first 3 spheres triggered instantly while 4th one had a short delay in comparison to other 3.

Also you can see slight (around 50-60ms) stutter GCD delay animation on healing sphere icon every time I use it. That wasn't case on retail.

3. There should be no GCD triggered without an actual spell cast.

You can check this video as reference of how smooth and GCD stutter free healing sphere icon was back on retail mop:

4. fun/x100/x1

5. 9/10 - Considering this is a spamable ability in PvP. You can be potentially be spending way more GCDs for non equal amount of spheres.

Edited by zeakey

• 5 weeks later...