Cant Sign in.

Hello, Pandawow Community!

I've recently downloaded everything i need, full version of mop provided by the website and the launcher.

And everything seems to be OK,

But when i attempt to log into game (Through launcher), insert my credintals it says "You have been disconnected from this server". Tried redownloading everything, updating my drivers, "Removing read only on Data Files", etc.

Help please!! :(

• Technical Support
And also i cant download that VPN, cus antivirus says its with virus and refuses to download it..

There is no virus, the antivirus reacts falsely to the VPN activator, try to connect through this VPN (Avira).

- - - Добавлено - - -

And also try to reset the game settings through the launcher.

[spoiler=spoiler]32SKedG.png

• Technical Support
I did everything You've said, still doesn't seem to be working for me. You can close this topic, it seems like playing on this server is not meant to be. Thanks for the help tho! :)

Name one of your characters and his realm (x5, x100 or FUN).

• Technical Support
It says it has been sent to the Email, but to what email? I can't see anything in my one.. :/

Check on the email in the spam folder or change the password via "Подтвердить по телефону"(Confirm via phone).

[spoiler=spoiler]lEGALG5.png

Well, here is the situation. I logged in the account u provided me, it seems its registered on a different E-mail. And i dont know what the email of it is. Could u please DM me the email credintals which are binded to the account, so i can change the "old" email to mine..?

Hope u understand what i mean! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Well, here is the situation. I logged in the account u provided me, it seems its registered on a different E-mail. And i dont know what the email of it is. Could u please DM me the email credintals which are binded to the account, so i can change the "old" email to mine..?

Hope u understand what i mean! :D