Lots of lag

Hello, I am having lots of lag issues. When I play other games I get 200 ms. I used to get 200 ms to 300 ms on this game.

But recently I've been getting at least 1,000 ms.

Today it went up to 7371 ms in BG. And outside of BG it went up to 3000 ms.

I tested this on other games such as Left 4 Dead 2 and I get 200 ms as usual.

My graphics settings and everything is on the minimum anyways.

When will the server lag be fixed?

Just an update on my issue! It turns out "Ping issues" did not work and even a VPN did not fix my issue.

My issue came in 2 problems.

1st issue, bad internet connection sometimes I get outages or drop outs. My internet slows down because Australia is very bad when it comes to NBN.

2nd issue, it had to do with my modem and restarting it or something. Below I will explain what I did to fix my issue.

I followed this link and the "Ping issues" did not fix my problem but "6. When you try to connect, it gives errors , , , ." fixed my issue!

I last got 12,374 ms and it even went up to and beyond 15,000 ms.

After following EVERYTHING IN "6. When you try to connect, it gives errors , , , ." that fixed my issue and yes I also got that message I had to log in 3 times or 4 times again and again.

So if anyone experiences any lag issues please follow "Ping issues" and "6. When you try to connect, it gives errors , , , ." and if that does not work that means your internet connection in your country is bad like mine.

REMEMBER!!

https://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=71317

"Ping issues"

AND

"6. When you try to connect, it gives errors , , , ."

IF these two don't work contact your internet provider. You're experiencing bad internet connection!

• Like 1