Macro are not saving upon exiting game. HELP!

Hi PandaWoW staff team,

I'm a very old-school player on this server and recently came back to try it out again.

When I logged into my character for the first time, I was missing all my macro's. I ignored it since I thought y'all might've reset people's character macros.

But after a couple time of relogging the issue still happening. I tested many times to create a macro WHICH works, but when I log out and log back in the macro is gone.

On the fun server I asked around & one individual informed me it might be a missing file, so he instructed me to remove the pandawow file & redownload it. WHICH I did.

But after redownloading it, it still seems to be happening. With this issue I have to keep recreating 20+ macro's every time I log back into my character and it's becoming a bit of a problem for me to even get on the server now. I wish to get some support with this issue, since I cannot find any old topics that have been created around this issue.

Thanks,

Dyon.

• Technical Support

Hello, try the following:

1. If there is an antivirus, then try to disable it for a while and check if the macros are saved in the game (if the reason is in the antivirus, then add the game folder to the antivirus exception or to the allowed programs).

2. Right-click on the "PandaWoW 5.4.8" game folder and select "Properties", uncheck "Read-Only", click "Apply" and "OK".

[spoiler=example]hIUhVhn.png

Edited by Seanone
  • Like 1