Hot GF gone wrong - Arena and server pop

Autschbatsch

Hello everyone, long time no see :bye:

I know only 2% of pwows playerbase is using forums so this will be read by some weird mods that only do PvE (no offense) and most likely don't have a grasp on how it really is and why.

But what has been going on since the pandemic on the servers? Are there other reasons than people just jumping on the hype train on the next "fresh"?

It's a little bit of a surprise to me that pwow is as dead as it is and I don't see how there would be a better alternative for people that don't wanna grind and just PvP.

• Game Masters

Hello, administration was always open on listening new suggestions from players. If you believe that something must change and it will make more players come back on our server you can make a suggestion here.

Are there other reasons than people just jumping on the hype train on the next "fresh"?

My personal opinion is that people do not know that a lot things changed over the past 2-3 years on Pandawow and I am not talking specifically for the bug fixes but for new features and policies which has nothing to do with the past.

My personal opinion is that people do not know that a lot things changed over the past 2-3 years on Pandawow and I am not talking specifically for the bug fixes but for new features and policies which has nothing to do with the past.

For me, as a player that logged in about 5 times over the course of the last 2-3 years all I can say is that I noticed that Arena and BG activity is at an all time low regardless of what time I checked... mostly on weekend days at noon.

I know there are other servers out there that occupy some of the MoP playerbase but I still wonder why it's so dead that you can't even Q for 2v2.