fix st

omgshizpal

Hello this bug been here for a while but there has been a constant abuse of it in world PVP. So when you die you can do .st to res right on graveyard. They are going around res timer. When you do .st and don't release and relog you will release and have an instant res and can constantly do it everytime you die .st relog you release but have a instant res. What its suppose to do is. not that at all its suppose to keep res timer when you relog back in.

Another bug is the meta legendary stam [indomitable Primal Diamond] +324 Stamina and chance on being hit to gain 20% reduction to damage taken

Reduce the proc of it. it procs way to much out of every legendary meta you guys have added this one can proc back to back and back. as I remember it proceed 3x in a row for me once while the others barely proc

Another bug is \ [sinister Primal Diamond] does not work in arenas at all its useless to have specially if you are a boomy of any sort does not work also doesn't proc as much as the stam gem in wpvp areas

• Developers
Hello this bug been here for a while but there has been a constant abuse of it in world PVP. So when you die you can do .st to res right on graveyard. They are going around res timer. When you do .st and don't release and relog you will release and have an instant res and can constantly do it everytime you die .st relog you release but have a instant res. What its suppose to do is. not that at all its suppose to keep res timer when you relog back in.

Fixed, will be applied after restart.

Another bug is the meta legendary stam [indomitable Primal Diamond] +324 Stamina and chance on being hit to gain 20% reduction to damage taken

Reduce the proc of it. it procs way to much out of every legendary meta you guys have added this one can proc back to back and back. as I remember it proceed 3x in a row for me once while the others barely proc

Proc chance is correct.

nother bug is \ [sinister Primal Diamond] does not work in arenas at all its useless to have specially if you are a boomy of any sort does not work also doesn't proc as much as the stam gem in wpvp areas

Works as intended, all legendary gems can't proc in arena or bg.