HOW TO INCREASE PANDAWOW PLAYERBASE

warlockenjoyer

Quesiton for the admins:

Have you guys considered buying/using bots to advertise pandawow in youtube wow videos that are talking about 3.3.5 or about retail? what about advertising in forums/reddit? "Spamming" them with texts recommending pandaria 5.4.8 as best expansion in wow and recommending pandawow server to try

something to get some exposure and potentially get more playerbase

or merging pandawow with one of those big and known 3.3.5 servers with thousands and thousands of players as an "extra realm for 5.4.8 expansion" taking full charge of it, instead of being its own panda server, then more people would start playing pandaria and if they dont lack braincells they will like it more than the boring 3.3.5, sooner or later wrath expansion servers will die and players will go to other expansions probably unless those servers they play in already have other expansions in them so is easier to shift from 3.3.5 to other expansions

or to offer money to youtubers/streamers to talk about pandawow/stream/play in pandawow (if the $$ earlings allow for it)

anything to get more exposure and more players interested in pandawow, im not marketing expert all this ideas come out of my ass but they make sense to me as possible things to do to catch attention

pwow needs some advertising actions, ignoring advertising is a big error in my opinion and will just lead to the death of the server sooner or later if what we have nowdays isn't considered half dead already

this server is GOOD, it just needs more players, i'm pretty sure it can be done with a good planification of advertisement/exposure

Thoughts? any input or idea is welcome, i hope admins read all this

Also, if any pwow player is here and happen to read this and for some reason you have friends instead of being an loner with no friends at all, tell your friends about pandawow and ask them to tell their friends about pandawow, and if they dont even play WoW tell them to try it or something

--------- Russian version for the lazy ones:

Вопрос к админам:

Вы, ребята, думали о покупке/использовании ботов для рекламы pandawow в видеороликах YouTube, в которых говорится о 3.3.5 или о розничной торговле? как насчет рекламы на форумах/реддите? "Спамить" их текстами с рекомендацией pandaria 5.4.8 как лучшего расширения в wow и с рекомендацией попробовать сервер pandawow

что-то, чтобы получить некоторую известность и, возможно, получить больше игроков

или слияние pandawow с одним из этих больших и известных серверов 3.3.5 с тысячами и тысячами игроков в качестве «дополнительного мира для расширения 5.4.8», взявшего на себя полную ответственность за него, вместо того, чтобы быть собственным сервером панды, тогда больше людей начнет играя в пандарию, и если у них не будет недостатка в мозговых клетках, им это понравится больше, чем скучная 3.3.5, рано или поздно серверы расширения гнева умрут, и игроки перейдут на другие расширения, вероятно, если только на тех серверах, на которых они играют, уже нет других расширений, так что легче перейти с 3.3.5 на другие расширения

или предлагать деньги ютуберам/стримерам за разговоры о pandawow/стримы/игры в pandawow (если это позволяют $$ Earlings)

что-нибудь, чтобы получить больше информации и больше игроков, заинтересованных в pandawow, я не эксперт по маркетингу, все эти идеи исходят из моей задницы, но они имеют смысл для меня как возможные действия, чтобы привлечь внимание

pwow нужны какие-то рекламные действия, игнорирование рекламы, на мой взгляд, большая ошибка и просто приведет к смерти сервера рано или поздно, если то, что мы имеем сейчас, не считается уже полумертвым.

этот сервер ХОРОШИЙ, ему просто нужно больше игроков, я уверен, что это можно сделать с хорошей планировкой рекламы/экспозиции

Мысли? любой вклад или идея приветствуются, я надеюсь, что администраторы прочитают все это

Кроме того, если какой-либо нормальный игрок находится здесь и случайно читает это, и по какой-то причине у вас есть друзья, а не одиночка без друзей, расскажите своим друзьям о pandawow и попросите их рассказать своим друзьям о pandawow, и если они не даже играй в WoW скажи им попробовать или что-то в этом роде

Edited by warlockenjoyer
  • Like 4

Так как всеми уважаемый и известный warlockenjoyer вносит свои предложения по рекламе.

Я хочу тоже предложить рекламу пандавова в Африке и ничего придумывать не нужно. :troll1::troll1::troll1:

---------for lazy english speaking burgers

Since the respected and well-known warlockenjoyer makes his proposals for advertising.

I also want to offer advertising for best server PandaWoW in Afric and you don’t need to invent anything

https://privetizafriki.com/

%B8%D0%B7%D0%90%D1%84%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8 Edited by Sqeer
  • Like 1

Так как всеми уважаемый и известный warlockenjoyer вносит свои предложения по рекламе.

Я хочу тоже предложить рекламу пандавова в Африке и ничего придумывать не нужно. :troll1::troll1::troll1:

Since the respected and well-known warlockenjoyer makes his proposals for advertising.

I also want to offer advertising for best server PandaWoW in Afric and you don’t need to invent anything

%B8%D0%B7%D0%90%D1%84%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8

Абсолютно полностью поддерживаю данную персону.

Ребята очень популярны на ютубе среди зрителей и УВАЖАЕМЫХ СТРИММЕРОВ ТВИЧА.

Вот примеры их работ :

Думаю тут больше не нужно ссылок, что бы понять актуальность данной рекламы.

Edited by malanec75
  • Like 1

%B8%D0%B7%D0%90%D1%84%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8

Hello everyone, my name is Aboubakar, I am from Uganda. I fully support this initiative, I would really like more people from Africa to play Pandawow - as players they are very smart and capable. All love, peace and Africa!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
The honest answer is just the quality of the server, u can buy any gear you want and people with money dominate every area of the game except arenas. GMs take characters from players and put them up on shop for insane amounts of money, it's the most corrupt system i've ever seen on a private server, and now they face the consequences of everyone moving to better servers like **********. Everyone u once knew and played with dont play anymore solely because of admin decisions and them being money hungry. People who get banned for mistakes get 100's if not 1000's of euros worth of characters taken from them, its crazy

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 7:04 AM, zanzan said:

The honest answer is just the quality of the server, u can buy any gear you want and people with money dominate every area of the game except arenas. GMs take characters from players and put them up on shop for insane amounts of money, it's the most corrupt system i've ever seen on a private server, and now they face the consequences of everyone moving to better servers like ***** *****. Everyone u once knew and played with dont play anymore solely because of admin decisions and them being money hungry. People who get banned for mistakes get 100's if not 1000's of euros worth of characters taken from them, its crazy

you can get 550 pvp items fairly quick without the need to buy them, capping 2200 conquest is easily done under 3 days, and the cap resets each 2-3 days, where is the problem there?