bug or nerfed?

6 hours ago, Neff said:

i dont get it, which stats? the buff isnt increasing intelect or strength or agility, none of my stats neither damage numbers in the tooltip change with this buff

there is not a single change in any numbers on the Atributes chart neither the Spells chart with or without that buff

there is a minor change in the DPS on the Mele chart tho, so basically this buff is only increasing the damage on your mele basic attacks, does that mean is bugged? shouldn't it be the damage of everything both mele basic attacks mele habilities and spells?

i attached several pictures of my Atributes, Spells, and Mele stats and damage numbers on the tooltip of Corruption from the spellbook without buff and with sayge 5.5% buff, u can see nothing changes except for mele damage/dps, i'm on a warlock btw if it wasn't obvious

no sayge.png

sayge.png

corruption no sayge.png

corruption yes sayge.png

buff tooltip.png

Edited by warlockenjoyer

• Developers
9 часов назад, warlockenjoyer сказал:

dont get it, which stats? the buff isnt increasing intelect or strength or agility, none of my stats neither damage numbers in the tooltip change with this buff

9 часов назад, warlockenjoyer сказал:

there is a minor change in the DPS on the Mele chart tho, so basically this buff is only increasing the damage on your mele basic attacks, does that mean is bugged? shouldn't it be the damage of everything both mele basic attacks mele habilities and spells?

It's in melee damage. It does increase all damage (including magic spells), but spells doesn't have visual feature that shows +% damage buffs in stats.
o2BCL0h.png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Neff said:

It's in melee damage. It does increase all damage (including magic spells), but spells doesn't have visual feature that shows +% damage buffs in stats.
o2BCL0h.png

so is between 1 and 10% dmg buff in both mele attacks/skills and spells? or a fixed %?

• 1 month later...