Magic Shirts, but different idea.

Customization!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to customize your morphed character?

• Yes, I wanna be an different race then my Class allows me, but also be able to customize the morphed character, instead of using the pre-set ugly morphs.
    • No, I'm ok with being ugly.

Hi,

It would amazing for customization of your character, if it would be possible to add Magic Tabards, that would have Morphing effect on them!

It works in a way where, when you're for example an Human Warrior, but you wanna be an Undead  and you want to be an different race, but you also wanna customize your character, like change the haircolor, the hairstyle, etc of the morph. Yes, we do have Morpher in the game, but it sucks... It just morphs you into 1 pre-set Morph of an different race/faction, is not customizable at all and just looks bad. That's why Magic Tabard Morphing would add non-static morph, which would change its haircolor, hairstyle, body color, depending of how you change your normal character.

Its really simple to implement, been seeing that on multiple other servers, and it works great! Awesome for character customization for even more epic look!

• Yes 1

This is not possible on the THIS client. it requires changes in the game client

@DeadMousewat u think about it? 3.3.5 best addon in ja world?

4 часа назад, UnknownPlayr сказал:

I've seen this being done in 3.3.5 and cata servers like 6 years ago, so it possible.

Edited by Sqeer