автокик

4. 0:00:07

0:00:50

0:00:10

0:00:52

i don't want to use the forum i dont have time for this b*llshit, someone told me i was reported by a russian and gave me this post so i could see it

i played the 4 clips and i dont understand what are you reporting me for, everytime i interrupted you was the moment i came in mele contact with you while running towards you or right after i used deathgrip or had more than enough time to interrupt you when you were casting in my face, ever heard of lucky prekicks and also ever heard about SEEING YOU CAST IN MY FACE while im running towards you and paying attention to what YOU specifically are doing??

using your own videos: the 1rst 2nd and 4th  you are casting in my face while i am running towards you and there is PLENTY of time for me to kick you there, and in the 3rd its literally a prekick, i spam kick as im running towards you and as soon as i enter in mele/kick range you get kicked, you just happened to cast like an idiot towards a dk that is 2 steps away from making mele contact with you, why would you cast anything when a mele character is that close to you?? you are casting like a dumbass in most these clips, don't waste my time with this shit dude i understand playing against blood dk is annoying and pisses people off, thats exactly why i do it, reports/behavior like yours are the reason i stopped talking inside the game, almost every player is so fking toxic and childish, leave me alone

Edited by warlockenjoyer

dumbasses like this piss me off, seriously ya'll so fking bad at the game that think anything that a good player does is a hack or something, stop making yourselves look like idiots

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-26 a las 3.30.04.png
the spells i linked to this braindead player in case somebody wonders since its not in english: 
https://db.pandawow.me/?spell=49576
https://db.pandawow.me/?spell=108199

Edited by warlockenjoyer
7 часов назад, warlockenjoyer сказал:

dumbasses like this piss me off, seriously ya'll so fking bad at the game that think anything that a good player does is a hack or something, stop making yourselves look like idiots

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-26 a las 3.30.04.png
the spells i linked to this braindead player in case somebody wonders since its not in english: 
Хватка смерти
Хватка Кровожада

Вот это открытие, мы как будто не знали. Зачем эта инфа нам? Я знал, что бурги не развитые, но до такой степени 🤮

12 часов назад, warlockenjoyer сказал:

4. 0:00:07

0:00:50

0:00:10

0:00:52

i don't want to use the forum i dont have time for this b*llshit, someone told me i was reported by a russian and gave me this post so i could see it

i played the 4 clips and i dont understand what are you reporting me for, everytime i interrupted you was the moment i came in mele contact with you while running towards you or right after i used deathgrip or had more than enough time to interrupt you when you were casting in my face, ever heard of lucky prekicks and also ever heard about SEEING YOU CAST IN MY FACE while im running towards you and paying attention to what YOU specifically are doing??

using your own videos: the 1rst 2nd and 4th  you are casting in my face while i am running towards you and there is PLENTY of time for me to kick you there, and in the 3rd its literally a prekick, i spam kick as im running towards you and as soon as i enter in mele/kick range you get kicked, you just happened to cast like an idiot towards a dk that is 2 steps away from making mele contact with you, why would you cast anything when a mele character is that close to you?? you are casting like a dumbass in most these clips, don't waste my time with this shit dude i understand playing against blood dk is annoying and pisses people off, thats exactly why i do it, reports/behavior like yours are the reason i stopped talking inside the game, almost every player is so fking toxic and childish, leave me alone

удаляй свой пкр и поговорим, а так от тебя воняет

How was the kick at 0.07 a kickbot? Was at 40% of the cast just after you faked to 50-60%. If you're telling me this DK has an autokick set to kick at 40% of the cast then that's enlightened my morning for sure.

You said 0.10 like Strangulate is a kick/interrupt, strangulate has nothing to do with autokick.
At 0.50 and 0.52 (These moments you have pointed out, not me.) nothing even happens you get pet stunned /kite / hardcast in the DKs face and you just die without being kicked.

Very confusing, but doesn't look like an autokick, besides if anyone had a brain and set the autokick / kickbot to 97% of the cast (which clearly isn't the case) you would have a very rough time.

40% of the cast is really fakeable, to me it looks like they're slow kicks if anything.

How you can't fakecast a kickbot which is set to kick at X %
Orrr maybe he isn't using a kickbot :OOO

Edited by Incarn
im100%niqqa
  • Jegerm locked this topic
  • Game Masters

In the first video you are getting interrupted approximately at 30-40% of the total cast time and in fourth video you are casting more than half of the ability and then you get getting interrupted, which means that it's not possible the player to use kick bot because kickbot literally interrupts spells at 0.1 second. In video number two, you are casting in front of the DK and it doesn't seem like an auto kick since it's not an instant kick. Also, at those videos I mentioned the DK is using his abilities and auto attack that's why the cast goes backwards, this shouldn't happen with a kickbot.

Regarding video number three, it's the only proof I see that the player might using third party software but I won't ban someone for this since I observed his whole game play at your videos and there are no indications of violations.

Declined.

• Like 3
  • WTF 1