Steam Tonks

Dallan

Can you guys do something for a punishment for those who exploit these steam Tonks?? Pretty much every battle ground I've been in has someone controlling one of these. They make it impossible to take a base, they follow you around and keep you in combat. From my experience even stealthing doesn't stop it from attacking you?? I went into stealth several times and it still attacked me and got me out of stealth. 

Here's one of these players that said himself it's fun to use it but it's not fun for those who are trying to enjoy the game and don't want a annoying ass Steam Tonk messing with their gaming experience. Every server has their own set of rules but I'd like to think if someone is preventing someone else from enjoying the game/not allowing them to play their class. example is rogue or a feral who stealth's. A steam tonk can remove a player from stealth and i've experienced this first hand then it's preventing the player from playing their class! And I feel this should be taken seriously and a punishment such as a day ban or more should be set in place. 

WoWScrnShot_102423_154700.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102423_153945.jpg

• Neff locked this topic