level 85 Needing to get to Pandaria

nitilus
Go to solution Solved by Seanone,

Hello, I am having a few troubles. first, I cant get the forums translated into English so I cant read most of them. Second, I am level 85 in the panda 5X server and have a couple 80 characters as well... I'm trying to figure out how to get to Pandaria to continue on my journey. it seems that everything past 82 is broken and I'm not finding any quests that work. I thought once I got to 85 I could just go to Pandaria but I cant seem to find a way... Any help would be wonderful!!! Thank you in advance!

NiTiLuS

1 час назад, nitilus сказал:

Hello, I am having a few troubles. first, I cant get the forums translated into English so I cant read most of them. Second, I am level 85 in the panda 5X server and have a couple 80 characters as well... I'm trying to figure out how to get to Pandaria to continue on my journey. it seems that everything past 82 is broken and I'm not finding any quests that work. I thought once I got to 85 I could just go to Pandaria but I cant seem to find a way... Any help would be wonderful!!! Thank you in advance!

в оргриммаре/штормграде ты получаешь квест, когда входишь в зону (сбоку в интерфейсе), и он ведет тебя в пандарию.
in orgrimmar/stormwind u get a quest when you enter the zone (on the side in u interfame) and it takes you to pandaria. req lvl - 85

Edited by Sqeer
2 часа назад, nitilus сказал:

NiTiLuS

а лучше не играть на х5, там людей нету, иди на х100

Edited by ksomy19
  • Technical Support
  • Solution

Hello, I am having a few troubles. first, I cant get the forums translated into English so I cant read most of them. 

Hello. 

1. Select forum language:

example

33YWpFp.png

2. If forum users do not write in your native language, then you can use Google Translator.

Second, I am level 85 in the panda 5X server and have a couple 80 characters as well... I'm trying to figure out how to get to Pandaria to continue on my journey. it seems that everything past 82 is broken and I'm not finding any quests that work. I thought once I got to 85 I could just go to Pandaria but I cant seem to find a way... Any help would be wonderful!!! Thank you in advance!

NiTiLuS

The quest :icon-1:The Art of War and :icon-0:The King's Command are automatically offered to the character upon entering the faction capital. The Horde's capital is Orgrimmar, the Alliance's capital is Stormwind.

If you accidentally canceled the quest or something else, then leave the capital territory and return to it again.

• Game Masters
23 hours ago, nitilus said:

NiTiLuS

Do what @Seanone said. If the issue persists you can always write me a p.m. or create a ticket in game, describe your issue and I will add the quest you need with a command so you can visit Pandaria.

Thank you all! I will try that right now. thank you for the quick replies!. . . .    . . . .Turns out, I had missed that quest in my quest book. I have a lot of quests to go through and didn't know it was a Quest to begin with.

Again Thank you all!!! 

Happy Hunting 

• Jegerm locked this topic