Changes: February

• Administrators

Here you'll find a list of fixes that were made in February. Some of the fixes below have been known for some time, some have come into effect with the last restart of the realm. This list will be updated as additional fixes are applied.

Changes:

January 29 - February 15

General:

• Fixed an exploit that allowed to exit the game instantly.
  • Fixed few reasons caused the server to crash.

PvP:

• Now, elite PvP items require 2200 arena rating in 2v2 bracket (x100 Only).
  • War Games are now displayed in the spectator's list of unrated games.
  • Arena:

• Now, effect https://db.pandawow.me/?spell=110310 on 2x2 arena will be applied from the start if there are healers in both teams.

• Increased MMR expansion to 100 per minute when completing groups from players in the queue in all arenas (except SoloQ 3x3)

• Battlegrounds:
    • Silvershard Mines: Fixed an issue where Mine Carts might not be displayed on the map

Instances & Raids:

Classes and spells:

General:

9.png

Warlock:

Items & Objects:

NPC & Creatures:

Quests

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Here you'll find a list of fixes that were made in February. Some of the fixes below have been known for some time, some have come into effect with the last restart of the realm. This list will be updated as additional fixes are applied.

Changes:

February 15 - February 29

General:

PvP:

• Fixed a bug where the characteristics of a level 470 pvp weapon could decrease on the battlegrounds/arena if it was upgraded.
  • Added the amount of blood tokens received to the currency description + localization.
  • Arena:
    • Fixed a bug where the time before applying thehttps://db.pandawow.me/?spell=110310 effect was counted from the moment of the start of preparation time in the arena, and not the real start (gate opening).

Classes and spells:

11.png

Druid:

Items & Objects:

NPC & Creatures:

Quests

Achievements