about the warlock skills Fire and Brimstone Wrong skill scope judgment

jimjoy

https://db.pandawow.me?spell=108683  about Fire and Brimstone .      If you use it against a target, you will find that it will only decide to attack targets that are 180 angles ahead of that target. It will not attack targets within 10  behand the target, and the determination range is very short, not that far away. In the case of the stake, the number of targets it attacks will be determined from my perspective. It's a stupid skillO(C52QIINU6KDJJNLGIE.thumb.png.fe1a4a63ae18314da2d7eb465bb57dd4.png

look that the skull. 

If I switch the Angle of attack, it just will hit two targets

UOJCK_R@9X0GBAUDK4H6M.thumb.png.c6510caf931ddf70b1c363f6b2bcc2de.png

It didn't attack the red X

GEDRFG8@)0FFW5GZ9I.thumb.png.4d2e69f30b230ff812d0c3fb6c82107b.png

• Developers
7 часов назад, jimjoy сказал:

This is the true extreme form of warlock, to the boss of the large model as the target, everything around 10 distance will be destroyed

So, if we use it against large boss, it suppose to include his hitbox range? For example, if boss has 20 yards hitbox, then fire and brimstone should target everyting around 30 yards? (20 hitbox + 10 base range)

26分钟前,Neff说:
27分钟前,Neff说:

So, if we use it against large boss, it suppose to include his hitbox range? For example, if boss has 20 yards hitbox, then fire and brimstone should target everyting around 30 yards? (20 hitbox + 10 base range)

yes, like HC Immerseus of siege of or grimmar。。。if u use Fire and Brimstone on immerseus ,the all the little sha will be AOE

like Fallen Protectors,i can AOE everything around the boss .   Sha of Pride.  the bat of the Thok,all of AOE is the boss as the target, will AOE to the surrounding small monsters

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 часа назад, Sqeer сказал:

Апдейт,видимо нужно откатить или внести изменения

Спасибо, разберемся без ваших домыслов.