Cursed Talisman

Вы согласны с предложением автора?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the author's suggestion?

• Да, согласен / Yes, I agree
    • Нет, я против предложения / No, I disagree.

Hello,

I suggest removing the following items, https://www.wowhead.com/item=104320/cursed-talisman https://www.wowhead.com/item=90078/cracked-talisman#dropped-by

There were numerous times when people reported a specific item to be removed due to exploitation or too much usage of it and they were removed I am asking Cursed Talisman to be that one as well.

An example of an item that was removed due to the exploit and too much usage, https://www.wowhead.com/item=58487/potion-of-deepholm

I know you would say Immune is a 5minute cooldown why bother but look at this video,

I recommend that the item either be disabled or be usable only in Pandaria where it can be farmed.

Falling Flame is not big of a deal as it is a 60-minute cooldown and can still die to bleeds/poison damage.. etc

I was told by @Locative and @Jegerm to make this post hopefully this is gone for good.

Ty 🙂

Edited by Chainzrow
I forgot to add Cracked Talisman as additional immune item, thank you!

31 минуту назад, Chainzrow сказал:

An example of an item that was removed due to the exploit and too much usage, Potion of Deepholm

not exploit. Blizzlike. I think this has been fixed
image.thumb.png.e41b1170dd2525ae0ffdd375b1235026.png

A
lso pelia rejected a lot of threads about this

Edited by Sqeer

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Sqeer said:

A

First Deep Holm potion indeed is not usable in combat however, people were able to use it as Feign Death or Vanish and Deepholm I understand that however due to the "abuse" of it and having over 100 characters and being able to use it Developers ignored Pelia or whoever that person is and did this.

I understand your point of view but Pandawow is no blizzlike with all these custom shirts, enchants.. etc I don't think removing a single item that ruins the whole point of world PVP is a problem. I will leave that to the higher level of Staff and not Pelia who had no idea what she or he was doing.

Edited by Chainzrow

11 минут назад, Chainzrow сказал:

First Deep Holm potion indeed is not usable in combat however, people were able to use it as Feign Death or Vanish and Deepholm I understand that however due to the "abuse" of it and having over 100 characters and being able to use it Developers ignored Pelia or whoever that person is and did this.

the administration has caved in under you and ur english-speaking gang community.I counted more than 10 topics on this matter.I hope you won't spam topics on the forum and this proposal will be rejected.

About custom content.

Adding new visual content and changing items and their mechanics. It's a little different.

adding shirts, transmog and much more does not affect game mechanics

Edited by Sqeer

1 minute ago, Sqeer said:

the administration has caved in under you and ur english-speaking gang community.I counted more than 10 topics on this matter.I hope you won't spam topics on the forum and this proposal will be rejected.

About custom content.

Adding new visual content and changing items and their mechanics. It's a little different

Thank you for your support 🙂 Hopefully, nonworld PVP players like you stay in their raiding groups and don't bother with this.

And no need to spam more than 1 topic.

3 минуты назад, Chainzrow сказал:

And no need to spam more than 1 topic.

for example. Your English-speaking friend has made more than 6 topics on this matter. When I saw this I started laughing

3 минуты назад, Chainzrow сказал:

Thank you for your support 🙂 Hopefully, nonworld PVP players like you stay in their raiding groups and don't bother with this.

My raid friends don't cry about items and potions. They write topics on the forum with specific bugs that need to be fixed.
The tears of pvp players are very sweet. I drink them every day
image.thumb.png.a73d19bb8a0632b112f51ca7da969a22.png

Edited by Sqeer

6 minutes ago, Пояснялкин said:

Imagine being banned in game, forum and discord for almost 3 years already and still being mentioned, so 3 (!!!) people already pinged me about this shit. Pls stop:pepeshapka::PepeOut:

No idea who you.

Только что, Chainzrow сказал:

No idea who you.

24 минуты назад, Chainzrow сказал:

Pelia

👍

43 minutes ago, Sqeer said:

for example. Your English-speaking friend has made more than 6 topics on this matter. When I saw this I started laughing

My raid friends don't cry about items and potions. They write topics on the forum with specific bugs that need to be fixed.
The tears of pvp players are very sweet. I drink them every day

Let me use your own logic vs you.. world pvp, there is NOT supposed to be any rules...

but multiple things that are actually ALLOWED and INGAME on blizzlikeservers/retail are being disabled/removed/bannable

why you ask? oh, because us "pvpers" are actually better than you any given day of the week.

for example, the "multibox" system, ALLOWED by blizzard, became bannable... so what happened?

oohh, we the better player base found a way to not rely on a 3rd party program.. alt warriors 😄

but.. the staff here also made this bannable.. no programs, just macros and alt tabbing.. Crazy.. x_X

people found the deepholm potion 🙂 and it's mentioned as abuse, how if it's in game? ohh they disabled it.. WHY?

because.. it was used by 30+ people all on 10+ chars, clearing anyone who was pvp flagged.. nothing you could do.

The only thing CUSTOM introduced on pandawow from what i know, is the feature everyone hated day one, PREMIUM.

that was fun, they made alot of money for sure. but it also had to be nerfed to the floor.. 

these people play 30 characters at a time, cooldowns mean nothing to them, as they are safeguarded by these items.

i know atleast 9 people who left the server over this immune item + falling flame "meta"

And just to let you know, people were actually preparing for them to disable the items in question.

people found out macros to d/c themself instantly out of combat and just use the unstuck feature on site to never die.

thankfully it was reported and set right.. but here we are.. at a standstill because of the immune "meta"

So you keep your raid friends in the raid fighting stuff DESIGNED to be beaten by the player base.

Edited by Decoy
  • Like 2

On 4/4/2024 at 8:36 PM, Sqeer said:

A

What kind of chemical in your brain makes u think that a server with CUSTOM sht with the realm name xFUN resembles anything blizzlike. 
You play on x5 lil buddy, stay in your lane. Irrelevant ahhh
+1 so i can farm catch with my ferals

Edited by Iamzodzy
  • Like 1

• Developers

Made some restrictions for these items (only for xFun realm), will be applied after update.

Players won't be able to use it, if they were in combat with other players for the past 1 minute.

• Heart 1

• Neff locked this topic