Warlock quest

In the special class mission for warlocks, when you start it there are no problems, until in a part of the mission chain, you start with the corresponding quest, in the first part of the quest the NPCs block your way even when they are asleep due to the succubus, then in the second part there are no problems, in the third neither, when the seven phase of the quest begins you have to follow an npc through a door that he must open, the error is that when the npc starts running he disappears and does not open the door, therefore leaving the character trapped without being able to start the face of the quest, I clarify that this happened to me three times, first I started the quest and could not go through the first face due to the bug I mentioned, then I fixed it and managed to get through and I was stuck at the door I was talking about. I tried leaving the quest and starting it again but the same thing happened. I would appreciate a response or at least opening that door for me to complete the quest. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. The mission that begins the quest is called ´´Infiltrate the dark temple´´. I play in the FUN server, my character is  Shalttear.

https://wow.fandom.com/es/wiki/Tras_la_Cosecha_Oscura

WoWScrnShot_040924_105729.jpg

WoWScrnShot_040924_111711.jpg

Edited by wblanco