Unfair ban

goran93

Hey im not sure where to make this ban appeal so i will do it here, I was unfairly banned ingame my account name is Goran93 and i play on the 5.4.2 patch 5x realm. The problem is that i dont know russian and what happens is that (or so i was told this is the reason i was never contacted before the ban) someone came up to me ingame chat and was saying something in russian after i took a rare mob or something don't really remember if this is what happened. At that time i was on skype with a friend who i joke alot with and one of those jokes is ''fak ur mader'' wich is never used as an insoult, and was not intended as one. (that was all i said and that is the reason i got a 30day ban for) This can be justified if taken out of context which im sure it was, i would just like to make this ban appeal and apologize if i hurt anyones feeling. Just want to reasure you i am not a ban influance on the community and i don't go around giving unjustly insults to people. So please if you could reconsider this ban i would be greatful, thank you.

• Administrators

Hi, you will not receive unban, because we have rules on the project, you must know them.

You can unban your account in a control panel with bonuses, so if you want - just go to the control panel.

Topic is closed.