[Monk] Chi burst

khgs2411

1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=148135

2. The skill is , as it seems, absolutly NOT working, no damage is dealt and the skill icon seems to get stuck at the beginning of the skill. No healing is applied to the Monk either.

3. A skill shot that should shoot from the Monk and range, healing the monk while also dealing damage. a Projectile like a small Hadouken.

4. 18/2/14

5.Realm X5

6. 5/10, it's a good skill, a spec skill, but the monk has other utilities he can use. THOUGH, it would be nice if this skill was fixed since it seems to be a strong skill in the monk's arsenal.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Well, it's not just used in PvE at all. You see Venruki using it all the time, it can hit like a truck if you use it while you are bursting. I'd be more than happy to use it in PvP too, both bgs and arenas. Seemingly still doesn't work, so here's a bump. Please fix it

Well, it's not just used in PvE at all. You see Venruki using it all the time, it can hit like a truck if you use it while you are bursting. I'd be more than happy to use it in PvP too, both bgs and arenas. Seemingly still doesn't work, so here's a bump. Please fix it

Maybe in wod but i am sure he didn't used it in mop

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

03/03/2018

Spell itself is working as intended however there is a formula problem which Zeox is working on.

There is 1 bug that I did find.

Bugs:

http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=123986/chi-burst does not detect stealthed players.

How it should work:

• Should hit players that are in stealth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This part may link into Pathfinding which I know is being dealt with very well and we all appreciate the hardwork that has gone into it so I wont actually publish this video as a "bug" just yet as I know pathfinding is being dealt with. But here you can see Chi burst not respecting stairs, cliff, ramps & General objects.