Presentations?

StarCaller

Well hello my name is rock/star whatever you would like to call me (just realized that I wrote Rockstar... hah! Gayh!) anyways let's say I'm not a new player but I aren't a old one either, I joined a month ago I guess or something like that.

I would like to introduce myself and my back ground a bit and I wish you could do the same :) would be awesome to know some of you guys. I will start.

Well I go by many names like Zmone, Star, Rock, Demon choose witch ever. I have been in the online world almost all my life but don't get me wrong I aren't a big fat guy living in my mothers basement eating small kids for dinner. I will turn 18 in like a month or so, I played WoW since US closed Beta. I played warrior for as long as I remember tho my first toon was a warlock. In the game it doesn't matter what you put me as I can play any class in both PvP and PvE. I was in molten then I moved to Heros and then I went to Pandashan and I would still be at Pandashan if it wasn't for the god damn power abusing staff. But now I'm here I think I started playing on Private servers in WotLK but I did still play retail at the same time. Now I only play Pandawow I have been and are a Guild Leader, I have led some nice guild and some bad guilds. On retail I was Guild leader in the best PvE guild on our server, so I guess that was something nice. I'm from Finland and I speak fluent English, Swedish & Finnish and some Norwegian. I like to talk so if ur not to scared just ask me I will gladly talk about anything :)

Hope to see your presentation.

Edited by StarCaller

Hello friend, i go by my name which is Jeremy. I have no problem if people call me by my real name. I am 17 and only play private servers i don't play retail. I mostly just play Frost DK although my first toon ever was a feral druid. My first private server was Molten WoW, i was a very geared Holy Paladin that was well known and well respected around its time which was about a year and a half ago(not to toot my own horn!) I enjoy American football, i watch and play it. My position is Fullback. I am easy going and open to new things. I too enjoy talking about anything and i also like helping people out! I know how to play almost every class, and i like teaching people how to play. My name in game on the Fun server is Prodigys. He is ally. I have others but i don't play them that much. Whisp me if you need aything! I also enjoy playing Mistweaver monk, it is very op and fun. No one can kill a mistweaver 1v1! Thats all i have for now, nice meeting you!

Hello friend, i go by my name which is Jeremy. I have no problem if people call me by my real name. I am 17 and only play private servers i don't play retail. I mostly just play Frost DK although my first toon ever was a feral druid. My first private server was Molten WoW, i was a very geared Holy Paladin that was well known and well respected around its time which was about a year and a half ago(not to toot my own horn!) I enjoy American football, i watch and play it. My position is Fullback. I am easy going and open to new things. I too enjoy talking about anything and i also like helping people out! I know how to play almost every class, and i like teaching people how to play. My name in game on the Fun server is Prodigys. He is ally. I have others but i don't play them that much. Whisp me if you need aything! I also enjoy playing Mistweaver monk, it is very op and fun. No one can kill a mistweaver 1v1! Thats all i have for now, nice meeting you!

Hello Jeremy since you said your real name mine is Oscar nice to meet you.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh well, i've been playing wow pretty much since wotlk expansion was released until around half a year ago when i stopped for some break, i used to play wotlk expansion since ever on arena competitive servers that i guess i'm not allowed to say here. I played retail wotlk aswell at the beggining then i tried both cata and mop on retail but i guess it wasn't the best experience i had, the truth is i consider wotlk way stronger in pvp than any other expansions but since now im rusty i decided to give a try on mop. Imo the best thing about this server is that one thing most non russian speakers people complain.. the russians, i think it is awesome, during all my wow experience i had to deal with frustrated people who mostly can't loose or win, on this server, you just don't understand them, they can freely speak or yell at you.. zero fucks given, whatever that guy is gona complain, if he lagged, if i suck, if i am lucky, if he fucked my mom last night, all of that will be converted to "????????" aaaaand i ain't even mad lol..